1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Meet and Great/trail run/Mod day

Discussion in 'Canada' started by covefrog08, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Apr 6, 2011 at 10:08 PM
    covefrog08

covefrog08 [OP] swollen member

Member:
    Vancouver Island- Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 w/west coast pin-striping
    devil horns, weather tech floor mats, Camo seat cover, window visors, premier deck w/ 6 speakers and sub, checker plate tool box, diff breather relocate, Mag light & Fire Extinguisher behind seat
    Any :canada: on here which lives close to victoria that would be interested in partaking in one of the 3 events?

A mod day could be fun or show and shine, share some ideas or help others with problems. :cheers:

I also know some good trails from shawnigan to sooke good for a day run with beautiful sites of green trees, rocky hills and of course logging sites.
    :mudding:

or a mod day. i have some ideas i would like to see done before i start my own and also some things that "need" doing, it's always funner having someone drinking beer watching you work.
    :facepalm:

just thought id throw the idea out there, id love to make it to any of the ones i see happening down in the states all the time but it's a little far to drive (at the moment but in due time)

cheers Covefrog

2. Apr 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM
    VI4x4

VI4x4 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    A
    Vancouver Island
    Vehicle:
    '99 Taco 4x4
    3 inch Rev-Teck Puck Lift 33' BFG All-terrain 32 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Blacked out rims K&N Cold Air Alpine Head Unit Sunfire Red Pearl (3K4)
    I'd be down for a run on the island.......I'm mid island but yeah could be good.....I work away so depending on date i'd be in

3. Apr 30, 2011 at 8:07 AM
    covefrog08

covefrog08 [OP] swollen member

Member:
    Vancouver Island- Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 w/west coast pin-striping
    devil horns, weather tech floor mats, Camo seat cover, window visors, premier deck w/ 6 speakers and sub, checker plate tool box, diff breather relocate, Mag light & Fire Extinguisher behind seat
    Cool well you let me know when would work for you I'm in school for the next 6 weeks then I'll probably be wheelin every second weekend just Gota get my new tires. Where do you usually wheel?

4. May 1, 2011 at 7:13 AM
    VI4x4

VI4x4 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    A
    Vancouver Island
    Vehicle:
    '99 Taco 4x4
    3 inch Rev-Teck Puck Lift 33' BFG All-terrain 32 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Blacked out rims K&N Cold Air Alpine Head Unit Sunfire Red Pearl (3K4)
    I usually jsut wheel up behind comox lake....over to alberni area. Havent done too much hard wheeling though. Mostly backcountry access.....would like to get into it more though.

Products Discussed in

To Top