1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Might go back to school

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Oat, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Jan 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM
    Oat

Oat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2001 Prerunner
    Gibson Exhaust, Painted factory steel wheels, Chrome wheel caps, K&N Air intake, Tint, Regular Bilstein (yellow/blue) all around, Leveling spacer kit upfront, Partially de-badged, Westin Bullbar with skidplate, White, Double Cab Prerunner SR5
    TL;DR:

Did shitty in highschool. Got a AA from a community acreditted college in FL. Did pretty good, 3.0 or so. Want to apply to USF now. Is it easier or do i have a better chance applying as a transfer student, will they even look at my high school transcript?

My employer who went to USF and is on their athletic board of directors LOVES usf, do you think he could help me with admissions?

2. Jan 12, 2012 at 9:35 AM
    tacoteacher

tacoteacher Well-Known Member

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 access cab 4wd
    Stock for now
    They will look at your high school transcripts, but they will be more interested in what you've accomplished academically since then. Not a bad GPA for a CC-how long ago did you get your AA? Recent performance is important, and the more classes you do well in prior to application to USF, the better. Good luck.

Products Discussed in

To Top