1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Military police??

Discussion in 'Military' started by bgdeer1, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 5, 2011 at 9:49 AM
    Scott78

Scott78 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '19 OR DCLB
    Hopefully the OP will at least get back on here and get some questions answered. I understand the opinions of not putting the emblems up. I still think it's cool to be proud and display something. Good point though about putting the local PD badge up.

Fucking Raven Spec Ops. I wish I could kick you in the balls.

No disrespect to those "ravens" on here, but it's nothing special from what I've seen. I've been forced to augment for them as well on a deployment. From what I was instructed to do, it was a joke. Because you wear a flight suit and get flight pay, aren't reasons you're a bad ass. The job was no different than back at any conus base other than flying.

To claim you're PJ CCT or anything of sort is shameful(if you're not one). Those are some real studs, along with TACP/JTAC. I hope one of them gets a hold of you on the street. I don't think an online embarrassment is good enough. Hell, I'll even personally embarrass you if you want for thinking ravens are awesome. You're probably some wanna be cool AF "cop". If you were anything else you wouldn't be running your dick licker on here about how great you are.

2. Mar 5, 2011 at 10:20 AM
    Taco Gunner

Taco Gunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2006 Access Cab TRD Offroad
    Andrew,

I wanna give you another chance to come clean. While I take it professionally offensive that you have made claims that you know are completely fabricated, I am all about redemption.

I know for a fact you are pursuing a job in law enforcement. Hell, I know the name of the salesman who sold you your truck! There is a lot of information out there that is easily found by anyone who is looking. I found plenty and so will any potential employers. Your name, your twitter account, your facebook page, your issues with the Armored Car Company and your law suit. All easy to find. Someone looking will find this as well and they will see the thread of you making claims that are false.

If you are making the same claims to gain an advantage for employment, you are violating federal law and will be punished accordingly. Look up The Stolen Valor Act, people are being jailed for this...it is a felony. How will that effect your chances to become law enforcement?

In the end, it is not worth it. Lies get out of hand and are impossible to control and can and will come back to haunt you.

Your call dude. I will give you the benefit of the doubt about being an USAF Cop. I would hope that if someone were to make a claim about being a Cop when they were not, you would go after them and protect the reputation of those you served with. That's what I am doing.

You did not earn the right to make the claims you have made and you need to fix it...now. This is more than chatter on some random forum, it is not right and you know it.

Do the right thing and come clean now....it really is that simple.

G.T. likes this.
  3. Mar 5, 2011 at 11:56 AM
    aoehrle11

aoehrle11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Philadelphia
    3 inch Pro Comp lift,K&N Intake, Flowmaster cat back exhaust/ Grillecraft mesh grill (upper and lower), Light bar behind grille, Gibson intercooled tips, Go Rhino dominator 2 nerf bars, Mag lite mod.
    There is not a soul on here not guilty of drunken mistakes. That being said, this thread was a clear example of one of mine. I greatly apologize to ANY of my brothers in arms that I offended, it what not my goal. I didn't have a goal, to be honest. I was drunk and having a bad day.....no excuses. I did in fact serve. I was in the 91st MSFS in Minot ND. I did not complete a formal PJ course nor did I go through the CCT program.

Here is the exact messgae I sent to TACO GUNNER:
    I in fact was a Security Forces member, I served with the 91st MSFS in Minot. I also did go through jump school and some other training but not full blown CCT. I was autorized to wear the jump wings but never held the title of PJ. I am very proud of what I have done. But no, to say I was CCT is wrong. I also did work on a raven squad and wore the blue berret that us SF memeber wear. I never held the honor of wearing a red berret. I would on the other hand appreciate you not posting anything about my lawsuit. While I did win that case and my pockets were filled nicely, it is against the agreement to discuss it in a public manner. I never used anything to my advantage, In fact I have never even used my DD214 for employment. I always took L.E. tests on my own without any other help from Vet preference. I have on the other hand gotten a little drunk and shot off my mouth claiming to be things I technically was not. Both to women to get a little....haha and obviously on public forums. You called me out on my bullshit, good call.

SLAM ME IF YOU WILL, BUT LIKE I SAID....ALCOHOL MAKES YOU DO STUPID SHIT, WE HAVE ALL HAD OUR MOMENTS.

4. Mar 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM
    aoehrle11

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Philadelphia
    3 inch Pro Comp lift,K&N Intake, Flowmaster cat back exhaust/ Grillecraft mesh grill (upper and lower), Light bar behind grille, Gibson intercooled tips, Go Rhino dominator 2 nerf bars, Mag lite mod.

I am taking responsibility, hence the post. I shot my mouth off, bottom line.

5. Mar 5, 2011 at 12:26 PM
    aoehrle11

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Philadelphia

I had several commands that I was under. That was one of them, so was the Space command, and the 5th Air force. I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I fucked up, and owned up to it. I owe you nothing.

6. Mar 5, 2011 at 1:04 PM
    Taco Gunner

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Folks...

I am done with this. Drunk or not, he could have corrected his mistakes over the past few days. But this will go nowhere and I am cool with the admission even though I firmly believe his claims were intentional and not influenced by alcohol.

That was the PM he sent me.

Andrew...I hope you think twice about making claims in the future. You never know who will know better.

Left Gun...aft stop...for good.

G.T. likes this.
  7. Mar 5, 2011 at 1:18 PM
    detnight

detnight Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Texas City ,Texas
    Vehicle:
    Texas Edtion Sport Super White
    Bed cover, Borla exhaust,20in wheels The TEXAS edition
    I was a cub scout but don't remember the leaders name.
    This is a good read
    :duel::oldglory::popcorn::popcorn:

8. Mar 5, 2011 at 1:34 PM
    Taco Gunner

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:

Maybe you choose not to remember his name...

Did he touch you in your "no zone"?

9. Mar 5, 2011 at 5:10 PM
    KodiakToyTRD

KodiakToyTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
    You owned up to it? More like you got pwnd and forced to fess because someone called you out on your false statements. Your character leaves a lot to be desired Drew. I don't know you, in fact I never want to but granted you did serve your time in the service like the rest of us.

Taco Gunner says hes cool with your admission of inflating your achievements, and yes it is good to see you admitted it. But you made the worst, lamest freakin excuse about why you made those statements. You may not owe "US" anything but you owe it to yourself to grow a pair of balls and start being a man.

And on that note, I will say that drunk or not, to pick up women or not, no one that I know has made claims to be something that they are not...do you think you had to impress us or the other AF members on here? Absolutely not!!

Do you think your claims as a PJ or CCT are going to impress women? Hell no!!

A lying, conniving, has been wannabe never impressed anyone, and its definitely not gonna impress the investigator doing your background check either. I usually wish people good luck in their quests for things they are pursuing but for you I can't.

Not that you care, but I really hope you don't ever get a job protecting and serving the innocent people of this country again.

10. Mar 6, 2011 at 8:25 AM
    TTGuy711

TTGuy711 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Charlottesville
    Vehicle:
    17 AC TRD Sport
    Dayyyyyyyuumm

11. Mar 6, 2011 at 8:29 AM
    nelson18matt

nelson18matt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Goodyear, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2004 Long Travel Tacoma
    *SOLD*
    so you were drunk and having a bad day at 7:30 AM on a friday...?

i think your still full of BS. you knew exactly what you were doing, you just did a piss poor job at it and failed. and i am willing to bet you will do it again when you try to pick up chicks... pathetic.

i cant tell you how much it enrages me that you pretended to have accomplished things that some of my closest buddies and myself gave our all for in our quest to earn the maroon beret. you use that hard work done by others to try to pick up women while real operators are down range, taking the fight to the enemy and ready to make the ultimate sacrific for all of us back here, including you.

G.T. likes this.
  12. Mar 6, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    tacomathom

tacomathom Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    It's not new, it's not Mexico
    Busted!

wilcam47 likes this.
  13. Mar 7, 2011 at 12:05 AM
    Scott78

Scott78 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '19 OR DCLB
    Chicken shit

14. Mar 8, 2011 at 9:11 PM
    FourWheelsofFURY

FourWheelsofFURY You want a toe? I can get you a toe...

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 Long bed
    Bull Bar, skid plate, nerf bars, LightForce 170s, Raider Viewfinder, Ludicrous speed-capable.
    Maybe TW could come up with a "supporter" or "fan" tag for the military emblem. I, for one, appreciate the support and it would be cool if there was an official way to show yours besides just in the signature. If there was I would add to my Army emblem by putting the rest of the service emblems up and tagging them as ones I support. That and FF's, Po-Po's, and EMS or anybody else that has a job that puts the well-being and safety of others above their own.

15. Mar 8, 2011 at 9:35 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    BACKBLAST AREA ALL SECURE?
    Troll ownage.

I have my papers going through the DODMETS/DODMERB system, for Army ROTC...I wouldnt dare put on the Army tag until I receive my commission, and serve with a unit.
    My father and grandfathers all served, and if they ever caught me pulling this, I would get my ASS KICKED.

Greatest threadjack ever, btw. :thumbsup:

16. Mar 9, 2011 at 8:01 AM
    Nate7747

Nate7747 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Anchorage, AK
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Sport
    3" rough country lift, Black emblems, blacked out headlights, custom grill with grillcraft mesh grill and a FJ TOYOTA emblem, 130 watt KC off-road lights behind the grill, aFe CAI, Flowmaster 44 cat back dual exhaust, Pioneer 60wt amp, 10" sub, component speakers, and 7" touchscreen head unit, N-Fab steps coated with Rhino liner, studded 265/65R17 Hakka SUV tires for winter driving, new summer tires and wheels to come. Weather Tech floor mats.
    Andrew,
    Air Force or not, I think you need to take the USAF badge off your profile. I have been in the AF for over a decade and for 7 of those years was SFS until I had to cross train, and I would go back in a minute if I had the chance. You have shamed anyone who ever wore the blue beret, and if you were in front of me right now I would kick your ass up and down the flight line! Do you remember the freaking AF core values??!! Current or prior AF cop you better freaking live by integrity or STFU!! I don’t know if you really were a cop, but if you were I am truly disappointed.
    There is not a soul on here not guilty of drunken mistakes” I can honestly say that in the 30 years I have been alive, I have not made one drunken mistake.

17. Apr 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM
    KodiakToyTRD

KodiakToyTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
    Thread revival but its interesting "aoehrle11" hasn't made any posts on here since this thread...just an observation!

wilcam47 likes this.
  18. Apr 24, 2011 at 3:58 PM
    otherside4002

otherside4002 Botasky

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Sanford
    Vehicle:
    Work in progress
    special operations would be something like oh... i don't know, taking the fight to the enemy. not being a glorified security guard or a hyped up medic... im just saying, go tell someone who wears a green beret that your raven whatevers are special ops and see if you dont get knocked out.

There are three kinds of be's
    real be's
    wanna be's
    and used to be's

wilcam47 likes this.
  19. Jun 15, 2011 at 9:43 PM
    The Munster

The Munster I like turtles!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Lance
    Moody AFB, GA
    Hey all! So after reading all of the posts, I'm curious. So in security forces there is more than just guarding the gate and cruising in a patrol car? I'm currently still in my recruiters dep(3 months and counting) and I believe he's giving me the run around. He never told me about this sniper school or this raven squad, etc. My first job pick out of 5 was security forces, so any feed back on jobs within security forces would be appreciated!

20. Jun 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM
    YayAreaTaco0311

YayAreaTaco0311 Motivator

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD 4x4 O/R Supercharged
    OEM TRD supercharger, OEM wheels painted black by me, yellow sidemarkers, arb bumper, LED interiors, roll-n-lock, 5% rear windows, mudflaps removed, protector alarm, mobile trace, blacked out front Toyota emblem, debadged, & tree air freshener.
    Best thread ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top