1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

mines and things!!!

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by mh.meier, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Apr 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier [OP] PB MIKE Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    Truck Norris Silver Unicornimus Prime
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front 3-hoop bumper(soon to be single hoop CM) -Rigid 20" SR series light bar -Rigid Dually D2 Flood pods -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB 6' Awning -KMFAB bed reinforcement -AVID Offroad weld on slider -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -Icons Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Camburg Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear shocks -All-pro Expo LEaf packs w/ custom bumps -35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's w/ Kevlar -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Custom Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Flare-less mod -AFE ProForce Magnum CAI (went back to stock) -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    Me and my buddy Andrew( a Jeeper) always go out 4wheeling to post mines here in Axis and I wanted to ewe crews and invitation to my TW buddies if anyone is interested. Our next big adventure will be the 27th-28th of April, the day before KFMA day, and will be exploring the mines in the Abrille mine area. Just shoot me a pm or whatever if your interested. :cool:

2. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    Taco Dan

Taco Dan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4
    Door sil protectors, rubber bed mat, trimmed mud flaps, WeatherTechs, diff breather relocate, locking gas cap, lighted 4x4 switch, stock radio AUX adapt, eibach with 5100@0 with toytech top plate combo (2.5") suspension lift, arm rests re-upholstered, relentless fab bed bars, hidden cb radio set up, debadged, Total Chaos UCAs
    thats some of the best 4wheelin. i work for a mine company and get to wheel everyday in my tacoma. i'll post pics soon

3. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:02 AM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front 3-hoop bumper(soon to be single hoop CM) -Rigid 20" SR series light bar -Rigid Dually D2 Flood pods -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB 6' Awning -KMFAB bed reinforcement -AVID Offroad weld on slider -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -Icons Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Camburg Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear shocks -All-pro Expo LEaf packs w/ custom bumps -35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's w/ Kevlar -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Custom Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Flare-less mod -AFE ProForce Magnum CAI (went back to stock) -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    That would be awesome. What mines do you normally get to?

4. Apr 10, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    Zombie

Zombie I miss my Taco

Member:
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 double cab (Sold)
    If I had a truck I would go...

5. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    2012 Tacoman AZ

2012 Tacoman AZ super n00b

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Taco

I'm not familiar with the area where is that?

6. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:04 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    Abrille is down my the tombstone area. We have already hit almost all the mines locally in and around the catalinas and the watermans.

7. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM
    Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 4x4
    Icon/All Pro.....chopped for 35's
    That would be sweet but I think I'm out.....hackberry creek run is that weekend I think!

8. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM
    2012 Tacoman AZ

2012 Tacoman AZ super n00b

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Taco
    Sounds like a sweet run, but that's just a little too far for me right now.

9. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:24 PM
    extremachn1

extremachn1 I am an asshole, deal with it!

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    BAD ASS SUPERCHARGED BEAST
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    You need to go check out Gunsight Pass. There are a few mines, both operational and abandoned, just south of us around the Lake patagonia area. I just did some wheeling and rock hunting there the other weekend.

10. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:27 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    Been to gunsight as well and found some nice stuff. We found one really cool mine at the top of one of the larger hills. After that we hit the Chiricauas and went to Casper mine which was almost untouched. Found some sweet mineral spec.s and soe old TNT boxes and what not.

11. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:28 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    Thats too bad man, maybe another time at a closer location.

12. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:39 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    TRD S/C, TRD quick shifter, AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Fox racing shocks, TC UCA, All-pro expo leafs, Bestop soft top, Wet Okole black seat covers, Scan gauge II.
    DUDE, seriously we need to get together and wheel. Unfortinately I will be gone starting monday until June 18th.

13. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    You are telling me man! You do leave quite often but I'll be here. Arent you going to MOAB?

14. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:49 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    ICON Stage 6, RCI Skids, Blacked out
    I'd down to go sometime. something different for sure. Would love to find some minerals. I can't go with you on your next trip because I will be working weekends by then

15. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM
    extremachn1

Member:
    First Name:
    Turd Furgison
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I dont know. The truck is taking longer. I have to do some work to the truck to fit my winch. Then with my new firebird taking a good chunk of my money at the moment I dont know when I will get my 35's and lockers. I probably wont do MOAB but I am looking to do something in Arches national park or the north rim of the grand canyon late summer or early fall.

16. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    I normally do weekdays since I also work weekends, normally Tuesday and Thursday. But they let me move around at work so let me know and we can make something happen!

17. Apr 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    I hear ya man, I still have so much to do for MOAB but I'll at least have 33's and some sliders by then. I already lifted it painstakingly myself. I'd like to have a locker but I am saving for ARB so no way soon will that happen. Let me know about the GC my girl has never been and I'd be down to take a trip up there.

18. Apr 11, 2012 at 4:24 PM
    Infra

Infra Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Az
    Vehicle:
    2010 MGM DCSB 4x4 TRD OR 6spd
    CBI Bushmaster 2.0 rear bumper with swing out tire carrier & fold down camp table, CBI Moab 2.0 front bumper, Warn M8000-S, Icon 2.5 RR CDC Extended travel CO's with 700lb springs, Icon 2.5 RR CDC rear shocks, Icon hydro bumps, Total Chaos uniball UCA's, All Pro Expo leafs, U-bolt flip kit, Softopper, diff breather mod, extended rear brake lines, Grillecraft mesh grille, Elusive Elements behind grille light bar with B.A.M.F. LED light bar brackets, okLEDlightbars.com 20" double row LED light bar, Relentless Fabrication hood cb antenna mount, Wilson Silver Load CB antenna, Uniden 520 Pro XL CB radio, Wet okole seat covers, Weather tech floor liners, Weather tech in channel window deflectors, trasharoo spare tire trash bag carrier, Box Rocket 2nd gen bed rack with (2) 2 gallon gas rotopax mounted on drivers side, (2) 2 gallon water rotopax mounted on passenger side, (1) 3 gallon gas rotopax & (1) 2 gallon gas rotopax mounted on CBI swing out, Avid weld on sliders, Mattgecko LED bed light
    I might be in for the 27th and 28th

19. Apr 11, 2012 at 9:42 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    Hell yeah man. I'll pm you with the details when everything is figured out. As long as you are cool with climbing into the mines.

To Top