1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MOAB shakedown

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by mh.meier, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Apr 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    mh.meier

mh.meier [OP] PB MIKE Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    Truck Norris Silver Unicornimus Prime
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front 3-hoop bumper(soon to be single hoop CM) -Rigid 20" SR series light bar -Rigid Dually D2 Flood pods -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB 6' Awning -KMFAB bed reinforcement -AVID Offroad weld on slider -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -Icons Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Camburg Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear shocks -All-pro Expo LEaf packs w/ custom bumps -35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's w/ Kevlar -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Custom Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Flare-less mod -AFE ProForce Magnum CAI (went back to stock) -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    I noticed a lot of AZ guys in the MOAB travel thread and was wondering if anyone was planning on doing a shake down like the NM guys are. It seems like a smart idea so let me know. I'd be interested in getting together for something like that and throwing back a few cold ones. Plus it would be cool to meet some of you guys who are going before we actually go :D

2. Apr 10, 2012 at 1:19 PM
    Seabass

Seabass Chrome won't get you home

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 Sport 4x4
    You don't really care, do you.
    Not sure who from AZ is still going. I had to bow out due to a mandatory sales conference in NY that whole week.

3. Apr 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma DCLB 4X4 SR5 -Pelfreybilt Steel front 3-hoop bumper(soon to be single hoop CM) -Rigid 20" SR series light bar -Rigid Dually D2 Flood pods -KM FABRICATION custom 1/4" steel bumper mounts -Pelfreybilt Rear HI-Clearance bumper with swingout -NATO can carrier -Folding Aluminum table -RIGID SRQ reverse lights -Full Pelfreybilt skids -ARB air compressor under the hood -KMFAB Custom ext brake line brackets -KMFAB Bedrack -Camping Lab MANSION RTT -ARB 6' Awning -KMFAB bed reinforcement -AVID Offroad weld on slider -BAMF Bed corner tie down brackets -Custom chopped front fenders -OTTRAW switches -Icons Ext Travel front CO's -King 700# coils -Camburg Uni-ball UCA's -Sway-A-Way 2.0 rear shocks -All-pro Expo LEaf packs w/ custom bumps -35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's w/ Kevlar -16" SCS SR8's in Black -Custom Retrofits -Smoked Tails -Flare-less mod -AFE ProForce Magnum CAI (went back to stock) -Cobra 29LX CB with PA and the fixins' -KMFAB CB antenna mounts -Pioneer in dash DVD with Nav -Weathertech mats
    That sucks, I know there are a bunch of guys on the travel NM/AZ/CO travel thrad.

4. Apr 10, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    im not sure if i will make it, but ill try and be at the shake down just for shits and gigs:)

5. Apr 10, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    mh.meier

Member:
    First Name:
    MAD MIKE
    Flagstaff AZ
    Vehicle:
    Well then all we have to do is decide on a day. I have yet to even meet a TW member haha! If you guys cant go, then I guess Ill have to bring some extra beers for you!

To Top