1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mod day 7

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Country, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Mar 24, 2010 at 8:51 PM
    Country

Country [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Country
    East Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Dbl.-Everyone says it looks like a tank
    Pro Comp 6in lift w/ Icon Coilovers,AllPro UCA's, AllPro Baja Leaf pack, Bilstein 5150's in the rear. Tires Mickey Thompson MTZ 275/70R18 w/ procomp 7089 wheels. ARB front bumper with mile marker winch, Custom made all quarter inch steel rear bumper. Demello rock crusher slider's. CoverKing neoprene seat cover's, AllPro trail armor All-pro U-bolt flip kit with Timbren bump stops and many many many other mods, way to many to list.
    I am bringing my factory running boards for 2005+ Dbl. Cab short bed Tacoma, along with my factory wheels and tires if anybody is intrested. PM me and we can work out a price before I bring them, so I know I can sell them. will be at MOD DAY 7 in Yorba Linda this weekend, lemme know

2. Mar 24, 2010 at 10:41 PM
    Re8elmonk0341

Re8elmonk0341 "Kill BABIES"

Member:
    First Name:
    m0nk
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen. DC 4x4
    [Totally off topic] 29 Palms is a great place :D

3. Mar 24, 2010 at 11:19 PM
    Country

Member:
    First Name:
    Country
    East Texas
    Vehicle:
    Pro Comp 6in lift w/ Icon Coilovers,AllPro UCA's, AllPro Baja Leaf pack, Bilstein 5150's in the rear. Tires Mickey Thompson MTZ 275/70R18 w/ procomp 7089 wheels. ARB front bumper with mile marker winch, Custom made all quarter inch steel rear bumper. Demello rock crusher slider's. CoverKing neoprene seat cover's, AllPro trail armor All-pro U-bolt flip kit with Timbren bump stops and many many many other mods, way to many to list.
    I will take your sarcasim lightly, U know as well as I do what that place is as close to hell as a man get. But in 3 months its back to Texas for good

4. Mar 24, 2010 at 11:26 PM
    Re8elmonk0341

Member:
    First Name:
    m0nk
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen. DC 4x4
    No really...I really enjoyed that place. I was only 2.5 hrs away from home. There How How's, Chester chicken, the BBQ Pit :D. When I was there we were always gone on deployments anyways. But I had come to appreicate that place. My 1st duty station at one of the best grunt units in the Marine corps. Humps on the sands suck but the training is bad ass

5. Mar 25, 2010 at 12:33 AM
    Country

Member:
    First Name:
    Country
    East Texas
    Vehicle:
    By god i hope u dont mean 1/7, cuz things have changed since then, and there is no more BBQ pit, and no Chester chicken, They aint got shit out here, you and many other cali boys are close to home but some of us dont have that luxury, I hate this whole state with a severe passion, and I have seen lots of cali and it never became something i enjoyed, I guess I am disgruntled to say the least.

6. Mar 25, 2010 at 12:49 AM
    STR8_BEAST

STR8_BEAST Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    HB, SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 PRERUNNER TRD OR
    MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST, SOUND SYSTEM, KENWOOD DNX 7140, WINDOW TINT, REAR TSB, FRONT COIL SPACER, SATOSHI MOD, BHLM, WHITE CALIPERS, CB RADIO W/4FT FIRESTIK, MAGLITE MOD
    :( i kinda take offense to that... i understand 29 palms but the whole damn state?:confused:

7. Mar 25, 2010 at 4:48 AM
    Re8elmonk0341

Member:
    First Name:
    m0nk
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen. DC 4x4
    1/7 HELL NO...I meant 3/7 Kilo Co Weapons PLT. No more Chester's Chicken....I gotta call my by from Alabama and tell him the news....he'll be heart broken!!!

So the whole time you were out in Cali...you hated EVERY moment of it?!!! I find that very hard to believe. But anyways...Semper Fi! I take it you're a grunt

To Top