1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mod/ Meet Day Orange County,NY

Discussion in 'North East' started by toughtaco, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Feb 5, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    mwild

mwild I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vernon, NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 2500 Dodge Ram
    Cat-Back, weather techs, ipod and sisuis Old 04 Taco: 5100s At all 4 corners set at 2.5", Toyotec AAL, Gibson cat-back, Deck plate mod, 20% Tint on fronts, 10" Kicker Comp sub, Sirius radio, Bud Built Skid, Pro Comp 8069 Wheels
    Im almost definatly gonna be their i just wish i had some money for mods but i can help anyone work on their truck

2. Feb 5, 2010 at 4:15 PM
    virgilus11

virgilus11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5
    TRD supercharger,EMU 884 springs, 90000 shocks, air bags rear and TSB with EMU shocks, grillcraft mesh, Relentless front bumper,Armology rear bumper, byxenon hid's retro ,undercover lid with bike rack on top, Kenwood dnx9140,TRD cover seats

Thank you.

3. Feb 5, 2010 at 5:44 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab

Any help will be greatly appreciated I am sure... who knows you might find something that you like that someone else has on his or her truck.....and it might be cheap or better yet free......

4. Feb 6, 2010 at 3:41 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    What about starting a list of who will make it and what mods...... That way I will know how much food to order. Thanks

5. Feb 6, 2010 at 3:46 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    1 - oldtacomaguy - Dave - 5100's and Eibach coils (if they come in)

6. Feb 6, 2010 at 3:46 PM
    09tacoLI

09tacoLI Well-Known Member

Member:
    long island ny
    Vehicle:
    09 off road
    Shrockworks sliders,Shrockworks Front bumper,Warn 9.5xp winch,Toytec Ult.3in,Total Chaos UCAs,AP expo Rear, Fox remote resi shocks Bud built skids,Piaa 7in,Piaa yellow plasma Off road lights.
    Good Shit Im in.
    Looking to to rear diff breather adjust my BB skids and if theres someone that can help and by help I mean do it I want a satoshi but I dont even know where to start with that.

7. Feb 6, 2010 at 3:48 PM
    09tacoLI

09tacoLI Well-Known Member

Member:
    long island ny
    Vehicle:
    09 off road
    Shrockworks sliders,Shrockworks Front bumper,Warn 9.5xp winch,Toytec Ult.3in,Total Chaos UCAs,AP expo Rear, Fox remote resi shocks Bud built skids,Piaa 7in,Piaa yellow plasma Off road lights.
    2- 09tacoli - Satoshi diff breather adjust BB skids

8. Feb 6, 2010 at 5:33 PM
    DdayIsNear

DdayIsNear Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Crazy
    NW Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    All pro sliders
    3- DdayIsNear - Eddie - take parts and lift off all of your guys' trucks and put on mine

9. Feb 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:

Might be getting rid of my 3" lift in the next year and I will give it to you for free. I just did some research on a 6" lift and 35's... I am not sure I am going to do it yet though.

10. Feb 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM
    virgilus11

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5
    TRD supercharger,EMU 884 springs, 90000 shocks, air bags rear and TSB with EMU shocks, grillcraft mesh, Relentless front bumper,Armology rear bumper, byxenon hid's retro ,undercover lid with bike rack on top, Kenwood dnx9140,TRD cover seats
    you can count me in also guy's.

11. Feb 6, 2010 at 7:53 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    I hope you guys show up your sister county in CA! We'll want to see pics!

12. Feb 6, 2010 at 7:58 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Put your name on the list and if you need mods list them please.

13. Feb 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Definitely hope that someone posts pics, I still have to learn for myself. I hope its a good turnout though.

14. Feb 6, 2010 at 8:03 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    :woot: for Vernon Valley - that's where I learned how to ice ski, oh, I mean snow ski?! :) ;)

15. Feb 6, 2010 at 8:16 PM
    Frankiea87

Frankiea87 Member

Member:
    nerf bars, 15% window tint. TRD shift knob.
    3- DdayIsNear - Eddie - take parts and lift off all of your guys' trucks and put on mine
    4- Frankiea87- nothing at the moment. anythings possible but ill be there to hang out.

16. Feb 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Hey frankie that is fine whether or not you want to have somemods done... I know 1 that is cheap and very popular. That would be the anytime foglight mod. That should be cheap....... so just jump in and do it........

17. Feb 6, 2010 at 8:43 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Hey just show up to hang out and if you want the anytime foglight mod like a lot of guys want it will be cheap to say the least...... let me know. Add your name to the list please even if you are only there to hang out.

18. Feb 6, 2010 at 8:46 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Add your name to the list even if you are only there to hang out. If there would be a good time for everyone to show up and max out the trucks that show up for the ultimate photo shoot that would be nice. I want to see some good pics posted so make sure you bring your cameras. If everyone wants I will make sure the wife is there to take all the photos anyone wants as long as there are alot downloaded to TW.

19. Feb 6, 2010 at 10:49 PM
    virgilus11

Member:
    kearny, nj
    Vehicle:
    09 sr5

20. Feb 7, 2010 at 7:58 AM
    mwild

mwild I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vernon, NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 2500 Dodge Ram
    Cat-Back, weather techs, ipod and sisuis Old 04 Taco: 5100s At all 4 corners set at 2.5", Toyotec AAL, Gibson cat-back, Deck plate mod, 20% Tint on fronts, 10" Kicker Comp sub, Sirius radio, Bud Built Skid, Pro Comp 8069 Wheels
    4- Frankiea87- nothing at the moment. anythings possible but ill be there to hang out.
    #5-virgilus11-nothing at this moment. Be there to see other guys trucks, idea's for future mods.

6- mwild-just comin 2 help out and hangout

Products Discussed in

To Top