1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mod/ Meet Day Orange County,NY

Discussion in 'North East' started by toughtaco, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:12 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    I am trying to get a welder to the meet, I will let you know sometime tomorrow. As long as I have all the supplies any money that you would pay would go directly to the guys at the shop.

2. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:15 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Do you have any idea what they get per hour?

3. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:18 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Mwild is going to be there to do the welding. So it would kind of be up to him. That is if he is there at the time that you are ready for welding. The fee depends on what the job is.

4. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:19 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Sorry Mwild if I am blowing up your spot. lol

5. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:24 PM
    mwild

mwild I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vernon, NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 2500 Dodge Ram
    Cat-Back, weather techs, ipod and sisuis Old 04 Taco: 5100s At all 4 corners set at 2.5", Toyotec AAL, Gibson cat-back, Deck plate mod, 20% Tint on fronts, 10" Kicker Comp sub, Sirius radio, Bud Built Skid, Pro Comp 8069 Wheels
    it doesnt matter to me i will do if the other guys are busy or something. im not lookin to get any money form anyone.

6. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:25 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yeah I am not looking to get any money either. I am just a bit worried about my welding since I have not welded in over 5 years.

7. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM
    mwild

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vernon, NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 2500 Dodge Ram
    Cat-Back, weather techs, ipod and sisuis Old 04 Taco: 5100s At all 4 corners set at 2.5", Toyotec AAL, Gibson cat-back, Deck plate mod, 20% Tint on fronts, 10" Kicker Comp sub, Sirius radio, Bud Built Skid, Pro Comp 8069 Wheels
    No Problem. I should be their around 12 or 1 i think

8. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:48 PM
    DdayIsNear

DdayIsNear Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Crazy
    NW Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    All pro sliders
    matt, i will meet up with you and we can roll in together.....and it wont be like when we met at stokes..hahaha,

9. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:50 PM
    mwild

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vernon, NJ
    Vehicle:
    03 2500 Dodge Ram
    hahaha yea sounds good you problaby have to drive past my house anyway

10. Feb 8, 2010 at 7:55 PM
    NumNutz

NumNutz One of the original 7928

Member:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 - Kings, TC, Dakars, broken stuff
    Lots.
    1 - oldtacomaguy - Dave - 5100's and Eibach coils (if they come in)
    2- 09tacoli - Satoshi diff breather adjust BB skids
    3- DdayIsNear - Eddie - take parts and lift off all of your guys' trucks and put on mine
    4- Frankiea87- nothing at the moment. anythings possible but ill be there to hang out.
    #5-virgilus11-nothing at this moment. Be there to see other guys trucks, idea's for future mods.[/I]
    6- mwild-just comin 2 help out and hangout
    7- numnutz - a maybe but would be the picture taker.

11. Feb 8, 2010 at 8:45 PM
    JeffRock

JeffRock Well-Known Member

Member:
    Capital region, NY
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma accesscab 4x4 SR5 2.7L
    Toyota all weather floor mats. Mag light that clunks around in the jack compartment. Dog hair. Dog drool on the windows.
    I would love to go, but really have no mods planned, except gut the living room mod for the house which consumes any modding money for the truck.
    But definitely cool that toughtaco is putting this together!

12. Feb 8, 2010 at 9:08 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    numnuts your truck looks good..... cant wait to see that truck.

13. Feb 8, 2010 at 9:42 PM
    NumNutz

NumNutz One of the original 7928

Member:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 - Kings, TC, Dakars, broken stuff
    Lots.
    Thanks man! I'd like to go but its 3.5 hrs away from me.

14. Feb 9, 2010 at 8:24 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:

That's a hike, hopefully you guys get a meet going on in the middle of the state. I think someone had a thread going for that I subrscribed.

15. Feb 9, 2010 at 8:35 AM
    DdayIsNear

DdayIsNear Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Crazy
    NW Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    All pro sliders
    its goonnna snow tonight into all day tomorrow, anywhere from 3 - 18 inches...lol,....wooohooosnow wheeling here we come

16. Feb 9, 2010 at 8:41 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I am not sure how much snow we are going to get but its like 45 here now. Just went for a walk with the dogs had a t shirt on and it was like spring out there lol.

17. Feb 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Temps will drop overnight and heavy snow all day tomorrow (at least in CT.) I think I'll go take the dog for a walk while it's still nice!

18. Feb 9, 2010 at 9:33 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yeah the forecast kind of has been changing here. I plan to travel to DC on Thursday hopefully if the wife is off I can get out of here early. That will be a fun 4 hour ride in a blizzard maybe make it a 10 hour road trip.

19. Feb 9, 2010 at 9:36 AM
    Afwrestler1986

Afwrestler1986 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    Gray wire, Some lights in the bed area, and some character marks throughout.
    So, just to clarify, Are we going to be doing the work on say, a lift, or are we paying the shop to do it? Just cornfused.

20. Feb 9, 2010 at 9:38 AM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Mwild which would you prefer, both are portable? I have a big gas arc welder or a smaller tig welder. There is always the option of just doing iiit ni my garage after the meet if it wont take long. The gas welder is deg a 2 or 3 person lift so if there is only 1 vehicle that needs welding it would be easier just to do it down by me. Let me know.

Products Discussed in

To Top