1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MOLLE Center Console Split

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by SomeLikeItHot, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Nov 22, 2019 at 3:40 PM
    SomeLikeItHot

SomeLikeItHot [OP] I like emergencies

Member:
    Hwy 36
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Bro
    I’m looking to get a center console molle panel but only want to do one side.

anybody want only one and to split the costs 50/50?

2. Mar 22, 2020 at 4:35 PM
    ardrummer292

ardrummer292 500k or bust

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCLB V6 A/T 4x4 1D6
    Overbuilt daily driver
    Wish I would've done a search before buying and installing mine. Damn.

If you end up buying the Victory 4x4 center console MOLLE setup, be warned. Their mounting system - which uses wood screws that screw into the trim - is fucking terrible. I stripped out 6 of the 8 drilled holes in my center console during installation, leaving the panels rattly and basically unusable. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get a nut behind the console and secure these things properly.

Also, if you're planning on using your MOLLE panel to hold your IWB holster, be warned that getting your holster off the panel will be an absolute pain in the ass. I had to break the belt clip on my Incog in order to remove it, leaving me with a useless holster for the time being. I highly advise a holster permanently attached to the panel.

3. Mar 24, 2020 at 12:01 PM
    monkeyevil

monkeyevil Victory 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    Daryl
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Sport
    They are sheet metal screws, but yeah I get it can be a hassle if the holes are a drilled a little too large. It's totally doable to get some longer machine screws and nuts in there if you need to. The front one you can do without pulling the console apart, the other two you can just pull the upper part of the console. Yes leaving a cheap leftie OWB holster in there makes it a lot easier if you are comfortable moving between holsters. Please let me know if you have any other problems or need bolt lengths, I can take some measurements for you.

Products Discussed in

To Top