1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Most despised person in your office/workplace

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TidalWave, May 27, 2011.

1. Sep 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM
    JaSkynyrd

JaSkynyrd Ron F. Swanson

Member:
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    2001 XtraCab 4x4 V6 SR5
    There are only 6 people in the company I work for and I like all of them, my boss most of all:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. But really I do, he is the reason I like all of my coworkers, he would shut down anybody's poor behavior or even better did a fanastic job hiring everyone and didn't get any whiners/suck ups/ what have you. But, on the other hand, I work for a commercial property management company so we have approximately 30 companies in our buildings and therefore 850+ bosses to please every day, worst part is we have six law firms with about eighty ATTORNEYS. :bananadead:

2. Sep 14, 2011 at 9:56 AM
    georgeandkanoa

georgeandkanoa the point is simply this

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    calgary
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma trd
    bilstein5100's front tinted windows access cover pioneer stereo weathertechs grillcraft grill kc's behind cbi sliders
    fuuuck,thats gross

3. Sep 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM
    georgeandkanoa

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    calgary
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma trd
    bilstein5100's front tinted windows access cover pioneer stereo weathertechs grillcraft grill kc's behind cbi sliders
    come on, girls to fart:eek:

4. Sep 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM
    georgeandkanoa

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    calgary
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma trd
    girls don't fart I meant,
    oh, and my office is a great bunch,everyone gets along

5. Sep 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    Hands down the best comment this thread will have.

6. Sep 14, 2011 at 10:24 AM
    Seabass

Seabass Give it to me. I'll break it for you

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 Sport 4x4
    Just a bunch of old crap
    I travel quite a bit for business, and when I come back into town I like my desk to be in the condition that I left it.. obviously. On one occasion, I came back to the office and sat down to type and noticed a monstrous 3/4" long thick green bugger smeared right in front of my keyboard. I seriously almost barfed because even though it was dried up, it had some serious depth and color to it. Almost chunky.

Well, there's no easy way to handle that except to look around to see who's watching. Nothing. Not a single reaction. I had to clean that little fucker off my desk with some Clorox wipes and try to go about my day without gagging.

So about a month later, it happened again. This time, the culprit couldn't hold back his laughter. He's now been without a job for 3 months and is still getting turned down for jobs that pay half of what he was making. The best part was that I didn't even have to say a thing. One of the gals that works right across the aisle from me saw what we were talking about and she about fainted in disgust and went to HR later in the day.

I hope he fucks off and dies, though. I still have nightmares.

7. Sep 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    Gregero

Gregero TRD: Trail Ready Development

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Carson City, NV
    Vehicle:
    Blue '06 Prerunner TRD Sport
    Debadged Tailgate, TOYOTA logo on Tailgate, Uniden Radio w/ 4' Ant., Removed Sway-Bar, Rear Icon Extended Travel Shocks, 8" King Offroad Shocks, Debadged Doors, 1.25" Rear AllPro Wheel Spacers, 315/70R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, AllPro Skid Plate, New Car Smell Air Freshener, OMD Ford&Chevy Leaf Pack with Original Main leaf, Engage LT UCAs and LCAs, Engage HD Tie Rod Ends, Kar-Tek Limit Straps, Camber Eliminator Kit, Removed Rear Flares, Blue LED Dome and Map lights, LED License plate lights, Black TRD Sport Rims, 20W PA Speaker, 2 Meter Radio, Demello-like Bed Bar, Harbor Freight Dust Lights, Blacked-out Hood Scoop, Custom Pre-Runner Bumper, JBA Long Tube Headers, MBRP Catback Exhaust, AFE Stage2 CAI, URD MAF Sensor Calibrator
    Almost everyone here gets along very well. I work in a small NOC so I'm not around the entire company the whole day. But the other departments that I have worked with all seem to have very nice people. One guy here in the NOC though, is as anal as a badger. Move the temp one degree and it's "so cold that [he] needs a sweater" or it's "so hot that it's a sauna." If it's a very quiet day and someone in the noc puts on some low music- it doesn't matter to any of us but that one guy. "Can you use some headphones?" is what we hear. My buddy's wife calls him and he takes the call real quick (not an argument, but just the "Hey, honey. Have a good day." ) and the other guy loses it, calling him disrespectful and unprofessional. We have these two hour meetings every two weeks. After the meeting the guy just won't shut up about our boss and how she "doesn't run our department right." She's the nicest and coolest boss in the world! Then when someone brings up what they had for dinner, if it contains meat, you can guarantee a negative comment from this guy about how his diet works so well and how we abuse our bodies... wtf

I don't know what's up with people some times. Fucking blows my mind. Well there's my bit.

8. Sep 14, 2011 at 10:45 AM
    I Liquid I

I Liquid I Well-Known Member

Member:
    Puerto Rico
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP DCLB, 17 Inferno TRD Offroad DCSB, 06 SW ACLB
    Too many mods to list
    Hmmm. A good ole STFU might help. :D

9. Sep 14, 2011 at 10:49 AM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    There's this bitch I work with named Kim...I call her Kimroid because she's a pain in the ass! She thinks her shit smells sweeter than most and thinks that she's above doing some work...like cleaning bloody instruments (I work in a OR) or working weekends! She jokes around all the time with us be when WE try to give it back she gets all but hurt and shit! She put her 2 weeks in last week so thankfully she'll be gone soon! Oh, and to top it off she has a fucking cold right now and doesn't cover her mouth when she coughs....whatta fucking pig...She moving to Cali so good fucking reddens to her....But im not bitter, clearly :laugh:

10. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM
    SMKYTXN

SMKYTXN If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    11, 4dr, TRD Sport, 6sp
    DCFB
    We had a guy here that was absolutley disgusting. There are too many stories for this one post so I'll just list a few.

- There were leftovers from a bbq lunch in the lunch room, but the only thing left was a big pan of baked beans. He filled a styrofoam plate with baked beans and proceded to the meating we were attending. He sat there and lapped up all the beans and then proceded to LICK the plate!

- This guys lunches were epic to say the least

He would take a new package of hot dogs out of the fridge and nuke them in a bowl of water and eat them all.

His wife would make meat loaf, and he would eat the whole loaf in one sitting.

If we were working late he would order 3 large pizzas and eat them all!

He was always burning popcorn!

And he was famous for the belly bump. When he would come talk to you he inevitably rubbed his huge gut on your arm while looking at something on your screen.

11. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:08 AM
    SMKYTXN

SMKYTXN If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    11, 4dr, TRD Sport, 6sp
    DCFB
    Another guy would come into my office to discuss whatever we were working on and stand at the corner of my desk with his hands in his pockets continually rocking back and forth bumping his junk on my desk.

It got to the point that I taped a thumb tack to the corner of the desk. He got the message.

12. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:27 AM
    Gregero

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Carson City, NV
    Vehicle:
    Debadged Tailgate, TOYOTA logo on Tailgate, Uniden Radio w/ 4' Ant., Removed Sway-Bar, Rear Icon Extended Travel Shocks, 8" King Offroad Shocks, Debadged Doors, 1.25" Rear AllPro Wheel Spacers, 315/70R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, AllPro Skid Plate, New Car Smell Air Freshener, OMD Ford&Chevy Leaf Pack with Original Main leaf, Engage LT UCAs and LCAs, Engage HD Tie Rod Ends, Kar-Tek Limit Straps, Camber Eliminator Kit, Removed Rear Flares, Blue LED Dome and Map lights, LED License plate lights, Black TRD Sport Rims, 20W PA Speaker, 2 Meter Radio, Demello-like Bed Bar, Harbor Freight Dust Lights, Blacked-out Hood Scoop, Custom Pre-Runner Bumper, JBA Long Tube Headers, MBRP Catback Exhaust, AFE Stage2 CAI, URD MAF Sensor Calibrator
    lol oh yes. This helps for a little then he's back at it the next day like he doesn't remember the day before. Sometimes I think there's a hint of woman in this guy (no offense to any women in here. This guy outdoes MANY girls it terms of self-maintenance.)

13. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    Gregero

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Carson City, NV
    Vehicle:

I couldn't help but laugh at that. How'd it go when he got the message? Did he not mention anything or did he laugh about it himself?

14. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    MJonaGS32

MJonaGS32 MJ on a GS

Member:
    First Name:
    MJ
    SF Bay Area (East)
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 4x4 DCSB 6spd Vagabond
    Drifter wedge camper, Dual battery, OBA, ARB locker, 4.56 gears
    We have a lady that is a chronic complainer. I have never met anyone that has complained as much as she does. She recently went on a vacation visiting family on the East Coast and when I asked her about it, she complained about EVERYTHING. How do you complain about vacation!??!

And yes, she is a poor worker and does very minimal to get the job done but I can do shit because she's protected by the union and contacts them a lot.

15. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    Shack

Shack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lane
    Chester, VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Bilstein 5100-Front (1.75"), Pop N' Lock Tailgate, Rear Leaf TSB MR. Marv custom box and amp rack, JL 13TW-5, Memphis Audio Amps and Door Speaker, JVC DVD DD HU, Wet Okole, Weathertech Mats, Bed Mat
    Take each and every complaint from every single one of you and put it into one nasty human being. I have that guy. I had to move my offcie from a very comfortable large one, to a shitty dirty non airconditioned one just to keep me from going batnuts crazy. Everyone hates him. I mean zero people like him.

16. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM
    slmgt

slmgt Well-Known Member

Member:
    Greater Seattle Area
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD Sport w/ JBL DCLB V6 AT
    Husky floor mats (Fr and Rr)
    He doesn't happen to work in the oval office, does he???

17. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM
    MJonaGS32

MJonaGS32 MJ on a GS

Member:
    First Name:
    MJ
    SF Bay Area (East)
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 4x4 DCSB 6spd Vagabond
    Drifter wedge camper, Dual battery, OBA, ARB locker, 4.56 gears
    sounds like the lady at my work. they should meet and see who complains more.

18. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:42 AM
    Shack

Shack Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lane
    Chester, VA
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Bilstein 5100-Front (1.75"), Pop N' Lock Tailgate, Rear Leaf TSB MR. Marv custom box and amp rack, JL 13TW-5, Memphis Audio Amps and Door Speaker, JVC DVD DD HU, Wet Okole, Weathertech Mats, Bed Mat

:devil: too funny.

19. Sep 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    Does this thread have to be work?
    Class.
    Every time he talks, all I want to do is calmly walk over, and scream:
    HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE IT INTO COLLEGE, LET ALONE PASS KINDERGARTEN? YOU RETARDED PIECE OF WHALE BLUBBER!

That is all.

20. Sep 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM
    G scott04

G scott04 ...

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Mesa
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner
    Nice haha
    :thumbsup: