1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Motorcycle Jacket & Hollister Military Style Jacket FS

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by moondeath, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Mar 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM
    moondeath

moondeath [OP] Plenty of slaves for my robot colony?

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pa, Carlisle
    Vehicle:
    6th Gen 2013 TRD Sport DCLB 4x4
    Grill Thin Lip (Custom Car Grills Mod), Wheels & Tires, Bilstein 5100 1.75" in Front and 1" in Rear, Access Tonneau Cover, Pop & Lock Tailgate Electronic Lock PL8521
    Hello all. Im selling some jackets that I don't use. The first is a Wilsons Leather motorcycle jacket. Its a large, has 2 outer zip pockets, 2 inner pockets, and zipper cuffs. There is a small scuff on the back shoulder about the size of a quarter. Must have happened when I moved because I literally don't ever wear this jacket. Im asking $72 shipped in the lower 48. Outside of that I would have to see what the extra shipping would be.

The second jacket I have is a Hollister military style jacket. Its a heavy weight jacket. 2 inner pockets and 2 outer pockets, and is a medium. It has a tiny white spec on the back and one of the sleeves, but are hardly noticeable. Otherwise the jacket is in great condition. Asking $30 shipped to lower 48.

If you have any other questions or would like to see other pictures let me know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. Mar 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    moondeath

moondeath [OP] Plenty of slaves for my robot colony?

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pa, Carlisle
    Vehicle:
    6th Gen 2013 TRD Sport DCLB 4x4
    Grill Thin Lip (Custom Car Grills Mod), Wheels & Tires, Bilstein 5100 1.75" in Front and 1" in Rear, Access Tonneau Cover, Pop & Lock Tailgate Electronic Lock PL8521
    Lowered price.

To Top