1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Moving to Arizona? Visit this Thread!

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by AriZonaD54, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Dec 24, 2020 at 5:40 AM
    pathfinder27

pathfinder27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Douglas
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD PRO
    Can I get that contact info? Wife and I are moving back after about 20 years of the Army sending us all over. We'll need someone to help us look. Probably be there April/May/June of next year.

2. Mar 1, 2021 at 9:08 AM
    cafereef

cafereef Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM Tacoma TRD Sport
    TRD Sport Exahust, OEM roof Rack, Predator Pro side steps.
    Hey all, we are looking to relocate to the phoenix area this summer. Currently we live in Nebraska, my parents live in Queen Creek/San Tan Valley. From afar, looking at Queen Creek/Mesa/Gilbert area's as well as possibly the southern range part of Phoenix and possibly outside the city such as Maricopa or Gold Canyon. I know the southeastern valley is exploding right now with growth and development and house prices are continuing to climb like crazy. I read through the reviews at the start of this thread, but being 11 years old now wanted to get some fresh ideas on the area.

My office is in Tempe, however I will primarily work remote, my wife is currently looking for a job with a hope/primary goal of remote as well. We have 2 children, one 8 one 2 so a family friendly community/area would be preferable without too crazy of a drive places (hour or less). Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

3. May 13, 2021 at 5:27 PM
    monocog

monocog New Member

Member:
    You posted this a while ago but I figured I would chime in. My family and I moved here from Nebraska to Queen Creek a year ago. I can say it was probably the best decision we ever made. I work remotely and we live in Ironwood Crossing which is a wonderful neighborhood if you can find a house here. There are some pretty decent off roading options fairly close by as well as canyon lake only about 45 minutes. I would strongly advise trying to stay in the east valley, but again I have only been here a year.

Products Discussed in

To Top