1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Moving to NY help

Discussion in 'North East' started by Menametony, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Jul 23, 2011 at 10:03 AM
    Menametony

Menametony [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Oahu
    Vehicle:
    09 Black 4x4 DC Offroad
    Flow Master 40 Series, TRD CAI, Kings 2.5 remote res front and back, All Pro Front bumper, All Pro Skid Plate, PIAA 4" 510 XT SMR, TC UCA's, 265/75/16 WildPeak AT3 on ATX Artillery, LightForce 240 Blitz HID's, WeatherTech Vents and FloorMats, Cobra 19 CB & PA, Maglite mod both driver and passenger, safari snorkel, TRD supercharger, warn 10k winch, PRINSU CabRack, Cali Raised 42" Light Bar, OEM bed mat, softtopper. WeatherTech Mudflaps On order dissent bed rack and retrofits.
    need some help... looking for a place in NY... i will be working in the Tribeca area... from what a friend told me.. my truck is going to be useless... so its probably gonna end up in storage until i need it for something..... well i need some help....

1. where's a good place to live? i dont want to get shot/stab or anything like that haha... i would prefer a 2 bedroom place.. but 1 will be fine... if the place has a garage kudos!

2.if i do end up getting a place with no parking.. where's a good place to store my truck, preferably indoors.. or a garage type storage.....

alot of places ive been looking put the apartments in NJ.... so can anyone tell me how traffic is like(holland tunnel)?? im trying to avoid this at all cost.. im going to start commuting via subway..

help?

2. Jul 27, 2011 at 5:45 AM
    koch1024

koch1024 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    NYC
    Vehicle:
    04 Xtra Cab 3.4 5spd
    Icon 2.5s with Camburg UCA's, 5100s in the rear, K&N intake, Borla cat back,
    If you're going to live in jersey check out the PATH train to commute. Not a chance you want to drive in everyday. Never mind the traffic, a lot of places charge you an oversize fee for a tacoma for parking.

Products Discussed in

To Top