1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mrs. Longbow

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by hoosiertaco, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Jul 29, 2009 at 7:51 PM
    kristopherl

kristopherl AKA: Jake the Wolf

Member:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma DC 4x4 Sport LB. Foglight
    Cup holder LEDs, Black Max Tonau, BHL Mod, N-Fab side steps
    My heart and payers go out to you and your family Bill. It is a trully sad day but you now have an angel to watch over your family.

2. Jul 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
    I am very sorry to hear this. Bill, my sympathies. I will continue to keep you and your family close in thought & prayer.

3. Jul 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM
    gouge44

gouge44 $DO WORK$

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    FloRiDa
    Vehicle:
    08 prerunner TRDsport DoubleCab
    Tinted windows, toytec ultimate 3inch lift- front c/o rear aal, 18" black rockstar rims, 275/70/18 toyo opencountry mt's, BLUE dome light, 6000k H4 HID bixenon, kenwood kvt-514 headunit,black badges, satoshi grill :] sold it and now have a wrangler....
    very sorry for the loss bill, you and your family are inmy prayers. i know shes up there in a better place and having a good ol time already the skys been rumbling all night so far here

4. Jul 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Deepest condolences to Bill and family.....Heartfelt thanks to Ben for including us in this.

5. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:01 PM
    beastlytaco

beastlytaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 Access Cab SR5
    your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dear lord, I ask that you would be with this family as they have lost a dear loved one. Give them peace and be with them amen.

6. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:01 PM
    Fluffymonkey

Fluffymonkey Token

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trd Sport DC, 07 DC sr5, 03 Prerunner
    2003: Stock 2007: Avid Offroad sliders, 30% front tint, bed mat, Truxedo low-pro qt tonneu cover, aero turbine 2525 muffler w/ 8'' tip, AR25 Resonator, 16x8 Dick Cepek DC-1 w/ 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 2010 headlights, ome 884 coils with .5'' top plate spacer, OME sport front shocks, bilsten 5100s rear, 2'' aal, locking gas cap, LR ucas, Viper 2-way remote start, afe drop in filter, Rocky locking bike mounts, gear chest, scangauge, pop n lock tailgate lock 2013: most things transferred over from my 07, 5100s @ .85 + eibachs and Toytec tps for 3'' front lift, wheelers progressive aal w/ overload; compustar 2-way remote start; Antennex shorty antenna, pop n lock tailgate lock with programmable key, seat covers, Toyota's crappy all-weather floor mats (should have got Husky's or Weathertechs), TRD skid plate, led light pods mounted in front bumper valence w/ Eyourlife wireless harness and remote, led bed lights, light pods mounted in bed, Devil Horns emblem from Diaz Fabrications, rear facing pod lights in bed, under seat lights,
    My prayers and thoughts are with you. I'm so sorry

7. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:03 PM
    kmann6905

kmann6905 Active Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    God bless Michele. May you and your daughters find the support and tenderness in one another through this difficult time.

8. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:16 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    I'm so sorry Bill I didnt see this thread earlier, but I was not home. I can sympthasize with you as how aweful these last weeks must have been, but you have to remember shes in Lord's hands now, and you will see her again one day. We can have a TW meet when we all get there. I'm sure she will be with you and the girls always. Try and keep strong for yourself and your beautiful girls also, they need you in this time of need.

Remember, we will always be here if you need someone to talk to.

Rest In Peace Michelle, AKA Mrs. Longbow.

9. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:29 PM
    dhurley

dhurley Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    04 Double Cab TRD SR5 V6
    TRD, Snugtop Super-Sport, bedliner, receiver hitch, alarm mod, deck plate mod, AFE Pro-Dry S, Saddleman camo seat covers, TW decal, grey wire mod w/switch, DRL, LED cupholder mod, Dynomax Super Turbo, aux back-up lights, Devil Horns by Andres, "blue plug" mod for 2LO, shorty antenna, Pro Comp fog & driving lights, receiver shackle, 15% tint front windows, stainless nerf bars, Ultra Gauge, diff breather mod
    I'm sorry about your loss. May you feel the Lord's comforting presence as you go through this difficult time. Know that Michelle has no more pain. I pray that you and your girls can help comfort each other.

10. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:30 PM
    JJ Customs

JJ Customs Supreme Leader!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    NV
    Vehicle:
    Silverado Crew Cab Z71, 5.3 made from real Tornado's!
    A few additions to make me feel cool.
    Nothing can be said to ease your pain Bill but know that we are all here for you.

11. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:39 PM
    TexasmadeYOTA

TexasmadeYOTA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    95 v6 yota
    Sorry to hear of your lose Bill. Just know she will always be with you and your girls. She is your gaurdian angel keeping you and your girls out of any hurt, harm, or danger. She is in heaven now watching over yall and waiting for the day when yall can be with eachother. I dont know anything really else to say that hasnt been said but just know everyone is behind you and your girls and if you need anything just ask, I've been throught a few deaths in my 21 years and i know how it is to lose a love one or someone close. Just keep your head up and know she is with yall.

12. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:40 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Off Road DCSB
    Stock. Purchased 2/17/19. Cement!
    Bill,
    It's been all of 4 hours since my last post. I'm mourning with you Bill. You are in my mind, my thoughts... I wish I could be there to grieve with you and lift you up. I don't know your state of mind, whether you are (temporarily) mad at God or relieved that she is in Heaven. Regardless you will always have a shoulder here. I can't help feel sorry for the days I missed your family in my prayers. If only... or What if's won't help now, but as we continue down the road of rightousness, we will always encounter challenges that will make us stronger. My prayer for you is simple... to rest and be a comforter to your girls. Take care.
    YBIC
    Albert

13. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:44 PM
    Charli

Charli Stealer of Souls

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck?
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '06 Black Sand 4X4 SR5 TRD Sport V6 Access Ca
    Towing pkg with Mossberg hitch cover, Toyota tube steps, 3" Toytec lift and TSB, 1" diff drop, Tacoma World sticker, sockmonkey decals
    I just wanted to let everyone know, and I hope that Bill does not mind, that he is very much at peace with Michelle's death. I spoke to him this afternoon, and he was very calm and very much feeling the Lord's presence in his life. He said that he has had a long time to come to terms with this outcome of Michelle's cancer battle. He is grateful for TW's support and prayers, but he wants everyone to celebrate her life and her passing to be with her Father and His Son rather than to mourn. He is a strong man with a very deep faith who is leaning on the Lord. :)

14. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:47 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    That is wonderful news, sounds like prayers are being answered.

15. Jul 29, 2009 at 8:49 PM
    trcksr4grls

trcksr4grls Prayers for Bill and Michelle

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Debadged 08 Super White Prerunner
    :pray::amen:

16. Jul 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM
    medic2230

medic2230 @Koditten Pirate Radio member #002

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Bama! Roll Tide
    Vehicle:
    2011 Taco 4x4 DCLB 2019 TRD PRO 4runner 2018 RAM 2500 mega cab
    20% Tint, OME 3"complete lift with Dakar's, Light Racing UCA's, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 10 HP TW sticker, Ultraguage, B.A.M.F. Rock Sliders, MedicFab Bed Rack, Relentless front bumper, Air Flow Snorkel, Ham comms, Tech Deck
    My condolences to Bill and the family. Very sorry to hear this.

Murph

17. Jul 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM
    Ghost96Romeo

Ghost96Romeo What is the Search Tab for????

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Off-Road D-Cab
    3" Pro-Comp Suspension Lift AAL Rear w/TSB, All-Pro Plate Bumper, Lightforce 240 Blitz lights, Lund Genesis Roll-top Bed cover, K&N Filters, Spidertrax Wheel spacers, Built-by-Me Rock Sliders, Jeep Tow-Hook, Black Leather seats, 48"Hi-Lift Jack mounted in the bed, Blacked out TRD Rims, BHLM, FLM..... and Awesomeness
    My thoughts and prayers are continuously with you Bill and your daughters. God has a place for all his Angels, and he just brought another one home. We will all see her again one day. :)

18. Jul 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM
    afd23a

afd23a Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Dynamo of Dixie
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab 5 Lugger
    Factory Fog Lights, Removed Secondary Air Filter, Metra Ipod Adapter, Int Wiper Stalk, Wet Okole's, URD Short Shifter, Scanguage II w/Blendmount, Fat Bob's 2.75" spacer lift, ARE topper, SP Performance Pads & Slotted Rotors, 4.10 gears
    You and your family are in my prayers. I am deeply sorry for your loss. May the peace of the Lord be with you.

19. Jul 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charli summed everything up well. They are doing ok.

20. Jul 29, 2009 at 9:20 PM
    big_country

big_country Big Country, Big Business

Member:
    Madison
    Vehicle:
    '09 Dbl Cab V6 4x4 LB
    None... yet. Well unless you count window stickers :)
    I'm a noob and don't know Bill, but he must be a great guy considering how much all yall respect him. I'll keep him in my prayers

To Top