1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My 09 TSB

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by VolNut, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Sep 23, 2009 at 7:44 PM
    VolNut

VolNut [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    TN
    Yet another TSB thread. I have an 09 DC. On Saturday I went to visit the dealership I bought it from, Beaman Toyota in Nashville. They checked a few numbers and called me on Monday saying they had ordered the parts. Called again today to say they are in. I'm going to drop it off after work Thursday and pick it up Friday afternoon. No loaded bed, no ride with the manager, no hassel whatsoever! I'll update this weekend. Anyone in or around Nashville: go to Beaman!!!

2. Sep 23, 2009 at 7:52 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    I wonder if they are getting ready to add the 09 to the list.

3. Sep 23, 2009 at 8:00 PM
    VolNut

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    TN
    It would be nice if they did. It seems like a lot of folks are having to jump through hoops to get their 09s done.

4. Sep 28, 2009 at 4:20 PM
    VolNut

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    TN
    Ok, I got my truck back and it is WAAAY better. Even without any load in the bed it rides a lot better. I installed my 5100s (1.75", thanks Chris!) up front before I took it in so I wouldn't have to pay for an alignment. I told the service manager not to install the front shocks as I had already upgraded them myself but I still wanted the alignment. I was afraid he was gonna shoot me down but he did it, no problem.
    If you're on the fence, do it! You'll be happy you did even if you don't haul much. I dropped it off the night before and they called me around 11:00 am the next day and it was done.

5. Sep 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM
    BravesFan

BravesFan The MOST Badass Offroad Truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Brentwood, TN
    Vehicle:
    09 Super rock crawler
    I might have to say I love you becasue i live right near nashville(brentwood) so im gunna go do it.

6. Sep 28, 2009 at 4:25 PM
    VolNut

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    TN
    Definitely go to Beaman. Neil Ramsey is the service manager there and was a pleasure to deal with.

7. Sep 28, 2009 at 4:38 PM
    Crom

Crom Time is precious; use it wisely

Member:
    First Name:
    Mr. Sir
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Double Cab 4x4 Off Road
    A.R.E. MX Shell & Yakima Rack, Stubbs HD-SKO Rock Sliders, JBA UCA's & OME 885 Coils and nitrochargers, Dakar leaf packs, u-bolt flip, Flat BajaRack, Kenwood VHF/UHF Radio, Aux Battery, Solar Panels, L-Track everywhere, Goodyear Duratracs, Four-Leaf pack, Secured tailgate, 7-pin relocation, Inverter 400W all time, In-cab 110v outlets, Rear-seat 12v outlets., Steering shaft TSB, anytime fogs, DTRL toggle switch, aux turn signals, Diff Breather, ImMrYo mirror bracket, ABS Kill switch, (2) Kid Car Seats, and a Glock 23 with night sights.
    My 2009 went through with no problems either. I am glad I did it.

To Top