1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My 2014 Tacoma TX Baja has arrived!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Sgt Z, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Sgt Z

Sgt Z [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Super White TRD T/X Baja series
    Raptor style color keyed grill, 20 inch rigid behind the grill light bar, custom behind the grill DTRL- amber, Lifetime led headlights, led interior lights,high lift jack mount, mounted rigid reverse light on bed rail, ammo can tool box,BAMF rock rails, powder coated skid plate
    Hello all. Just bought a new Tacoma from out of state(better deal) and it arrived to my drive way yesterday. Longest 2 week wait ever! Had the dealer remove some of the Baja graphics which were a little over the top for my taste.
    Any way, the mods have already started...first thing I did was to install a gate keeper. I ran a plastic coated wire rope through the side of the tailgate and under the frame for extra security.( got the idea here on TW!) I've also mounted a high lift jack inside the bed. I'm waiting on BAMF sliders to come in as well as a raptor style grill from BPFabricating.

image.jpg

2. itaro

itaro Orangeneck

Member:
    North O.C.
    Vehicle:
    2014 Black DC Baja with extra crap on it
    Gatekeeper tailgate bracket, ADD W1 oil catch can, Weathertechs floor liners, Weathertech bug/stone deflector, ImMrYo rear-view mirror lift bracket, Slider window security bar, Pelfreybilt IFS skid, Trailer harness relocate bracket, Cupeez, Demello bed light bar, Bed cubby locks, Satoshi grill in progress, Relentless Fab hood hinge brackets, Wet Okole seat covers in Realtree Max-5, Relentless Fab aluminum tailgate reinforcement, Rear diff breather relocated behind tail light, Pelfreybilt bolt-on sliders with top plates ordered, Pelfrey mid-skid
    Congrats and welcome!

3. Sgt Z

Sgt Z [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Raptor style color keyed grill, 20 inch rigid behind the grill light bar, custom behind the grill DTRL- amber, Lifetime led headlights, led interior lights,high lift jack mount, mounted rigid reverse light on bed rail, ammo can tool box,BAMF rock rails, powder coated skid plate
    Thanks, I've been looking around the forum and have seen many great ideas and read great advice and tips.

4. geekhouse23

geekhouse23 DCSBORFTMFW

Member:
    Vehicle:
    3rd gen MGM DCSB 4x4
    mostly stock, grocery gettin' Prius
    Welcome to TW!

Sounds like you have some great plans for the truck. Can't wait to see a build thread :popcorn:

5. Sgt Z

Sgt Z [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    Definately will post more pics when the build begins!

6. Beads

Beads Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2014 4X4 TRD Off Road
    -Bilstein 5100 lift set at 2.5" in front -Bilstein 5100 shocks with Icon progressive leaf pack in rear. Also added 1.5" custom blocks. -Tube steps -Bed mat
    Welcome. Good choice on graphics removal from the dealership. Those Baja's are bad ass, but the decals are a little much. You are gonna love your new truck.

7. RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW! :wave:

8. cabo wabo

cabo wabo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    2015 dbc long bed trd sport
    Welcome to TW!!
    Congrats on the new ride

9. hrspwr236

hrspwr236 X-Runner Addict

Member:
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2012 Barcelona Red X-Runner
    Python Alarm, Scangauge II, Valentine V1 w/ Blendmount, Black Front Badge, Volant CAI w/ Ram Air Scoop, TRD CBE, Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb, 19" TSW Montage, 245/45/19 Hankook V12, FLM, BHLM, 6k Heads & 3k Fogs, Undercover Tonneau Cover, Tacoma Bed Mat, Headrest Delete
    Congrats and welcome, you bought the perfect platform to build on!

10. kwiklot

kwiklot RLTW

Member:
    dahlonega GA
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD 4x4
    Hey dibs on the graphite wheels when you replace them from a Texas native :p mainly just kidding lol nice looking truck.

To Top