1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

my bike is hogging my money now:(

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by wildjerseyfirefighter, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Sep 4, 2009 at 5:40 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter [OP] I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    Well, i just got paid last night, and i did the responsible thing and paid my monthly insurance payment thats due at the end of the month:)...then i got looking...:eek:

Ive had my bike for a year, next month and ive put about 1,500 miles on it(yea, dont ride it much) so the other day I ordered a side mount plate bracket for it, and also a new upgraded seat since the kawasaki one is so uncomfortable:rolleyes:

heres the sidemount installed004-7_2cbf93ee086cf3b537bb23ce3656c6659b53fe75.jpgobviosuly thats the back, but I like the flamed one:D

heres a quicky from my backyard

001-10_34fe8770dd0e149214503da215361c883a67a07b.jpg

and heres the seat im going to be recieving in a few days; Corbin Gunfighter[​IMG]

[​IMG]thats obviously not my bike, but thats the seat when it was installed on the sellers bike.:D Now im looking at some new grips, and ill be set for the winter while I save for apes and longer cables:)

2. Sep 4, 2009 at 5:42 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Nice!

Products Discussed in

To Top