1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My black handles for your Silver Streak Mica Handles (Double Cab)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by goufcustom, Jan 19, 2012.

1. goufcustom

goufcustom [OP] 7.62x63mm

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Leonardtown, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 TRD Off Road DC SR5
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    I have a TRD Off Road DC with factory black handles that I am looking to trade for a set of Silver Streak Mica color matched handles. I have 6 handles, 3 key cover parts and 2 non-key cover parts; I will trade a complete set for your complete set. Since I have extra handles, I will use those while I ship my handles to you and then you can ship your handles back to me, this should make things easier. I will ship you the best of the handles that I have, I think one of them has a scratch on it, and if you want all of them, I will mail the last two out after I receive your handles.

I am looking to trade these, I do not plan to sell these as a set or seperately.

You must be willing to send pictures of your handles, and ship via USPS Priority mail; I will ship via USPS Priority mail as well so that there is little down time between swapping handles out.

The spares:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Drivers Side Front
    [​IMG]

Drivers Side Rear
    [​IMG]

Passenger Rear
    [​IMG]

Passenger Front
    [​IMG]

2. goufcustom

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Leonardtown, MD
    Vehicle:
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    Bump, still looking to trade

3. goufcustom

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Leonardtown, MD
    Vehicle:
  4. goufcustom

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Leonardtown, MD
    Vehicle:
    BUMP still looking

To Top