1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds' started by snowsk8air2, Apr 17, 2012.

1. snowsk8air2

snowsk8air2 [OP] how hard can it be?

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    TX Pro w/ TRD supercharger
    trd cat back exhaust, trd beadlock rims, trd supercharger, bilstein 5100 adjustable coil overs, all pro standard leaf pack with bilstein 5100 shocks, jamoshi grille, 7" HID's, light bar, 285/75/16 duratracs, allpro uca's, custom sliders, custom front and rear bumper, 2" wheel spacers, fender flares, wheelers bumps, tc spindle gussets, extended rear brake lines
    thanks. super happy with the way they came out considering it's my first real fab work of the sort. the rear goes into paint tomorrow and i'll have some final pics up then

2. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    trd cat back exhaust, trd beadlock rims, trd supercharger, bilstein 5100 adjustable coil overs, all pro standard leaf pack with bilstein 5100 shocks, jamoshi grille, 7" HID's, light bar, 285/75/16 duratracs, allpro uca's, custom sliders, custom front and rear bumper, 2" wheel spacers, fender flares, wheelers bumps, tc spindle gussets, extended rear brake lines
    thanks. the only way to learn to fab is to just go for it. thats all I did.

3. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    picked these up tonight courtesy of jlvhrse. gonna try to install tomorrow

[​IMG]

4. Hiatt1991

Hiatt1991 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hiatt
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma Prerunner SR5 TRD offroad
    4" Bodylift 12" Offroad shock spacers Turbo Encabulator
    Nice. Make sure to clean those uniballs as much as possible to keep them from wearing out too much.

5. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    1hr from in the back seat, to wheels back on the ground. time for an alignment this weekend, and some testing out in cal city on sunday :)

[​IMG]

6. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Went out to cal city today for some dirt biking, but couldn't resist getting a little sideways for an action photo op before loading up and heading home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    threw a little compressor for airing up tires under the hood last weekend
    [​IMG]

8. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    anyone up for barstow to vegas this weekend. I'm heading out there saturday morning and returning on sunday. Need to not be the only one going

9. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    some backyard flexing
    [​IMG]

and from the barstow to vegas run last weekend.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and off it the distance you can see state line
    [​IMG]

10. BAMFTACO

BAMFTACO Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Member:
    First Name:
    JUAN
    Malibu, CA
    Vehicle:
    Taco
    Lift- stock suspension with light racing uppers,tc coil bucket gusset, timbern bumps ,defined extended shackles with shackle brace. Armor- custom tube bumper, kr fab rear bumper,trail gear wiy 78 in sliders Performance-intake manifold spacer, vibrant resonator Random stuff- kenwood head unit,b&m t shifter, hood bug deflector.
    Nice looks rad did you go by yourself

11. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Yeah, everyone bailed. I was already committed though cause I was meeting some friends from AZ out in Vegas anyways. A little sketchy running it solo, being that I had never done that run before. Studied maps, had my rescue team ready to come get me if I didn't check in, and went for it.

Honestly probably pushed it a little hard for being alone, but it all went good.

12. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Got sucked into the LT thread for a few hours. Bad ideas are brewing....

13. RJALLDAY702

RJALLDAY702 U MAD? OH U MAD

Member:
    First Name:
    RJ
    Hermosa Beach
    Vehicle:
    08'
    6" Ruff Country DBL
    Ohhhh boy what id do with that supercharger

:drool: :drool: :drool:

14. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    The same way I feel whenever I look at all the LT trucks on here. Some day, you'll get blown and I'll go LT

15. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Built me a motorcycle rack this weekend to mount in the front of the bed. Just need to let paint dry, drill some holes, and mount it.
    [​IMG]

Though mounting may have to wait. Expecting front glass to be delivered tomorrow :)

16. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    Got my front glass installed tonight (Trailer Products). Still need to do a little tweaking before paint.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    went to go paint the flares today. wind started to pick up a bit and I ended up running out of clear, so its a little rough right now. happy with the color though. duplicolor did good for their color match. probably gonna grab some more clear this week and sand and re-clear next weekend

[​IMG]

18. uscg2008

uscg2008 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    coby
    KODIAK, AK! originally from Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 trd sr5 four door 4x4
    CLICK ON SIGNATURE>>>>
    Looks good. More pics ae required tho

19. snowsk8air2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    will do. can't seem to figure out how to get the photos upright when I upload them though. they're upright when i look at them on my comp, but always end up sideways on here :confused:

20. uscg2008

uscg2008 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    coby
    KODIAK, AK! originally from Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 trd sr5 four door 4x4
    CLICK ON SIGNATURE>>>>
    Hmmm they are normal orientation on my iPad

To Top