1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My Experience

Discussion in 'Wheeler's Off-Road' started by nd, Apr 20, 2009.

1. nd

nd [OP] Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    Well, my first experience with Wheelers is at a conclusion and i am very satisfied. As stated before, Gary is very helpful and willing to answer any questions you have, and really seems to know his shit, so i never felt like i was getting shady advice. My brake lines were on back order so they didn't ship until about a week after i got the rest of my parts. that was kind of a pain but not Wheelers fault since they were unavailable at the time i ordered.

As for the product itself, i got a full OME rear set up. New leaf pack, shocks, brackets... the works. i was happy with the road ride, but just got back from the carolina meet and am MORE than happy with the trail ride! They handled great on the trails and over rocks. soft enough not to feel like i was riding a basketball, but stiff enough to keep me from bottoming out on anything. which was great considering i have zero trail armor.

So to sum up, i am a huge fan of OME now and will be buying there products whenever i get the opportunity (aka: money) and i couldn't be happier with Wheelers level of customer service and level of professionalism as a company in general. Gary's runnin a top notch shop and now i know why he comes so highly recommended.

Thanks Gary! i'll definitely a returning customer!

2. strongwxnc

strongwxnc Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bostic, NC
    Vehicle:
    2002 Xtra Cab SR5 2.7L 4WD
    Bushwacker bed rail caps
    Great review. Doing company research now to see where I want to drop my $$ on a complete front and back suspension (shocks, leaf springs, etc). I hear great things about Wheeler's....

3. nd

nd [OP] Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    like i said, i got no complaints. my OME setup in the rear is a little squeaky but other than that its been great

To Top