1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My first accident

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by StormTrooper, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Mar 22, 2010 at 4:46 PM
    Rocketball

Rocketball If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Westminster, MD
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue DC Sport 4x4
    Pioneer head unit, PAC steering wheel control modual, Hard wired Sirius radio, Hard wired radar detector, Hella Supertone horns, Blacked out badges, Smoked Tails, BHLM (color matched Speedway Blue), T-Rex Eyelids, Black Powder Coated Billet Grill, Color Matched Engine Cover, Lund in channel vent visors, FJ Cruiser wheels, Leer 100XQ shell, OEM bed mat, Piezo beeper for locking doors, Tinted front side windows, Black Westin bull bar, Aires tube steps, Mini Maglite Mod, D-Cell Maglite Mod, Weathertech Digifit Floor Mats
    That sucks bro. Glad you're OK.

I feel your pain. Mine is in the shop right now getting fixed. I got rear ended big time. Over $14,500 in damages. :eek:

2. Mar 22, 2010 at 5:22 PM
    StormTrooper

StormTrooper [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08 Base Flowmaster Super 44 w/ K&N drop in
    Bed Cap,K&N Air Filter,Chrome Pieces,Flowmaster Exhaust,Neon on inside, Heavy Duty Custom Floormats ( Tacoma ), Tint 20%, Blue license plate lights, Various decals, LED Projector Halos headlights, JVC head unit stereo
    Good news everyone! i was afraid that the guy who hit me ( who did admit it was his fault to my face ) was going to deny to his insurance that it was his fault... good news is, his insurance called me today and asked for my side of the story. i told the truth, and she said he admitted it was his fault. the guy was nice about it and was really sorry, but should have been paying attention. so his insurance is covering the bill, and my best friends father is going to take it to his shop and work on it. so thats settled. but the thing that pissed me off the most, was... how my parents kept saying little things like ( i always have to fix your mistakes ) as if i caused the wreck, and yelling at me for the police not filing a report when the cop didnt even get out of the car. this was by far the laziest cop ive ever met, he was at the scene for 30 seconds and drove off. GAH!

Products Discussed in

To Top