1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

my first gun

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by colinb17, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Jun 30, 2010 at 7:12 PM
    SCFirefighter

SCFirefighter on idiot patrol ;)

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephan
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2010 DC TRD Sport 4x4 5'
    MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust, ScanGauge II, Map, dome and license plate LED's, Custom Fire/Rescue decals, Weathertech deflectors, Removed mud flaps, Rear spring TSB, Spidertrax spacers, Tinted windows (5%/27%), Black Tacoma badges, 5100 Billstein x4, ToyTec Coilovers, ToyTec TSB AAL, Devil horns, Hose clamp tailgate mod, OEM bed mat, HomeLink module, Hardwire GPS, Weathertech digital fit floor lines, Front Diff drop, Rear Diff breather mod, 4xInnovation welded sliders, Pioneer AVH-X5800BHS+SiriusXM.
    I own and carry my S&W 1911. I love it. However, it's expensive and the ammo is too.
    Before I had my 1911 I carried a S&W M&P 40 compact. It has a great fit in my hand. A Glock (nothing against its quality) just doesn't feel right in my hand.

For pistol home defense consider a gun with night sights, or one where you can replace the stock sights with night sights later on.

My first pistol was a S&W 22A with 7" barrel. It taught me trigger control and sight alignment. (two most important skills). Now it acts as my plinker: it has a scope on it that's more expensive than the gun was :)

2. Jun 30, 2010 at 7:27 PM
    Monkeysuncle

Monkeysuncle My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma SR5 4x4 5 speed Manual Hubs
    Diff Breather,CB thingy,GPS,Cop Shocks,Cop Brakes, old Man Emu 881's Dakar Leaf Springs and Nitro sport shocks. Deck Plate mod
    Florida has Castle Doctrine, for renters, owners. That = bad guy dead.
    If you own or rent your house or apartment and are inside and are in fear for your life, then shot the mother f...er. .....Your house, you don'y have to retreat. Guy in your home, castle doctrine simply says your house is your castle. and when you are attacked you can defend yourself

Im sure there is a homeowner association rule or local law that is differernt ..check local laws ...........

3. Jun 30, 2010 at 9:17 PM
    colinb17

colinb17 [OP] If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...

i really appreciate the offer:) i'll shoot you a pm when i'm back in town.

Products Discussed in

To Top