1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My rant about Air Force ORIs

Discussion in 'Military' started by missileman125fw, May 13, 2009.

1. Jun 29, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    well MM, found out we got an excellent and not outstanding due to the command and control section of our phase 2. phase 1 got an outstanding and was told that we were the image of perfection, supposedly. we even had a guy get the IG coin that is like the top 5% period or something...i dunno though cuz i spent the first half in tampa and then the second half doing pretty much nothing

2. Jun 29, 2009 at 8:52 AM
    missileman125fw

missileman125fw [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Congratulations on the great score (even though you did nothing for it:D)!
    I found out later that our score was the highest any stand alone Guard fighter wing has received for over ten years.
    On a side note...
    My squadron commander came down to talk to me a few weeks ago. He started off by saying that I have done nothing wrong. He then said to remember that everything you put on the internet can be viewed by anyone with access to a computer:confused:(I'm wondering what I've done). I guess a former CE commander that has since left and went to Tyndall AFB, googled the 125FW ORI. Guess what came up on that search engine? My rant about Air Force ORIs!!! He called the Maintenance Commander who then contacted my commander and wanted to know why I was posting messages about our ORI. I guess my commander told them that I was just excerising my Constitutional right of Free Speach. It really made me think about who's looking at who!

3. Jun 29, 2009 at 9:53 AM
    The_Hodge

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L

haha...big brother is always watching. thats why i mind what mainly goes on my facebook, linkedin, and myspace accounts, although i havent been on myspace in along time

4. Jan 28, 2010 at 6:12 PM
    Patrick

Patrick Well-Known Member

Member:
    oris suck at fighter bases or training base mine is sort of a joke. Go to a bomber base and do NSI thats a good time laying in your truck sleeping all day making some easy money.

5. Jan 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM
    The_Hodge

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    i'll be up in AK the last week of april...not sure where though. some joint guard exercise

6. Jan 28, 2010 at 8:12 PM
    MarineTacoDriver

MarineTacoDriver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cherry Point
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 4x4
    ARB front bumper, Warn M8000, ATO front/transmission/transfer case skids, Icon ext travel coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, OME Dakar leaf springs, Bilstein/RCD 5100 3-4" lift shock, extended stainless brake lines, DrewFab shackle flip, rear ARB Airlocker, ARB air compressor
    Outside of MCAS Cherry Point there is a sign that reads "Please pardon our noise, it's the sound of freedom!" I haven't heard anything about locals here complaining about the noise, but Cherry Point has been here forever, i think they'd have trouble sleeping without the wonderful sounds of Harriers and C-130's flying over all night ;)

Products Discussed in

To Top