1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My Rant today...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Pster, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 18, 2010 at 3:14 PM
    Pster

Pster [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    I got my ad-valorem tax bill from the city of Charlotte today. $300 of my wife's 2006 Honda Pilot. Year in, year out..taxes, taxes, and more taxes...and I own three vehicles. Other than Police and Fire, what do I get for my local taxes? Nothing. They build the roads and bridges and schools with bonds.....my kids went to private school and are gone now.....I GET NOTHING FROM GOV'T and ALL I DO IS SEND THEM TENS OF THOUSANDS EVERY YEAR. This is what the Tea Party is all about and I LOVE THEM!!!! Government = THEFT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top