1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My rear TSB springs are ordered today!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by PaulVthe3, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mar 4, 2010 at 4:41 PM
    PaulVthe3

PaulVthe3 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So my rear end of my 09DC 4x4 is sagging abit Ive got 5100's @ 2.5 and a cheapie fabtech AAL in the rear. So I called a local dealership, that used to be known for giving out the run a round when it comes to service and making sure the customer is 100% satisfied. Anyway I tell the service rep that I would like to have the rear spring Tsb done due to the fact that my ass end sags when I haul my quad or any thing else over 100lbs. He says Im gonna have to see it! I replied you want me to load my quad in there and let you see how bad it sags? Is that what youre asking me? He replies no just bring the truck down here. I called a friend who is a fellow TTORA member and he says dude theyre gonna shoot you down. I went up there the guy came out looked under the truck, inside the door, said come with me, and asked if id still like to keep the 5100's in the rear and asked if I wanted the techs to remove the AAL as well. I said leave the shocks and remove the AAL. That was it parts ordered! Now I wait. My TTORA friend could not believe it neither could I. Im stoked. Ill post as soon as I get it back.

Products Discussed in

To Top