1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by TroyT, Aug 6, 2011.

1. TroyT

TroyT [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Troy
    King George, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport 4x4
    Sirius Radio, Leonard Bedcover
    My taco as it is now isn't really much to show. It gets me from A to B but I want more. It has Sirius satelite radio, auxilary jack, 265/65 r17 bridgestone duellers, and a leonard bedcover. Here is how it currently looks. Pictures were taken by previous owner.

[​IMG]

and from the back with the leonard cover up

[​IMG]

I plan to add Nitto Terra Grapplers. I can't decide if i want to add a 3 inch lift to be able to put on 285s or just stick with a 265 though. If anyone has any thing to say about Nitto tires, please let me know before I spend the money please. I also want to eventually add a louder exhaust because rightnow it just sounds so feminine.

2. MedlinAround

MedlinAround Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Berea, Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's (.85), Eibach Coils, AAL, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, 4% Tinted Windows, Weathertec Floor Liners, Double Din Pioneer Player, 2 10" Memphis SR Subs, Plasti Dipped Blacked out Bumper, Grill, & Emblems, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit.
    Welcome to TW! Any tacoma is worth the show! Before to long you will be showing off your mods and your $0 balance bank account! Congrats!

3. beaver_scott

beaver_scott Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    scott
    renton, wa
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma 4x4 trd off road
    vent shades tinted windows painted to match grille painted to match rear bumper grillcraft grill bamf light bar+4 hella 500ff tinted led tail lights ddm hid light kit moromoto mini retrofit de-badged black trd offroad decals trd license plate frames magnaflow exhaust system afe pro dry s front coil spacers and rear add a leaf rcbs204's 4x4 illuminated switch jvc kw-nt3hdt in dash navigation unit
    i had some nitto terra grapplers and I didn't think they performed well at all in snow and ice. but if you don't plan on driving in snow and ice then they are an ok tire. I love bfgoodrich all terrain tires! by the way, nice truck

4. mcdowell

mcdowell My name is Mudd

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    mobile al
    Vehicle:
    2011 prerunner SR5
    2in Toytec leveling kit TSB 4 leafpack 130w KC driving lights Wsetin 3 tab lightbar Black headlights Trex eyelids TRD sport wheels Firestone MT Hood protector Vent visors Tube stepbars Colormatch grille
    Just starting too. Your not alone

5. SPENCAF

SPENCAF Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Shiloh, IL
    Vehicle:
    2012 TX PRO 4X4
    AFE Pro dry filter, AttennaX, bed liner on front skid plate, AVID sliders, AVID light bar, KONG Storage Box, OME 2.5" 885 coils 1.5" AAL 265/75R16 Guard Dawgs
    Nice trucks guys, Your a step ahead of me. I can't wait to get back to the states to buy mine!

6. ToyTaco

ToyTaco For the Retards, Im a Female

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Newark, DE
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD Sport 4x4 modified
    I have the nitto grappler AT tires and love them, i think they are a good buy, even the off road version of them are really good as well.

7. VirginiaBound

VirginiaBound Whyareyoureadingthis?

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam I am, green eggs and ham
    North of Maine, South of Spain
    There is nothing wrong with a stock truck. Between you and I, it looks better than some of the "modded" trucks on here by a long shot. ;)

I like your bed cover, did you notice an Mpg difference?

8. Freestyler

Freestyler Well-Known Member

Member:
    Duvall Washington
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD off road
    6" Pro Comp, 315/70/17 Pro Cromp Xtreme mt on 17x8 ultra Goliaths, K&N intake, Westin Sportsman, Flowmaster Exhaust, Alpine Speakers and Amp, JL 8 Inch SUB, Pioneer AVH-P3300 BT, 35W 5k HID Healights and Fogs, 100W 6k HID converted 800 series KC Lights.
    It's all about if you like your truck, I like stock because they look so clean, and modded because you make it your own. all about you, but congratz on the taco!

To Top