1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

my truck was broken into...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by neslerrah, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Jun 23, 2010 at 7:55 AM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4
    Sucks. Some thieves broke into my sister's car in my driveway back in january, stole her ipod, GPS, and some other random stuff. Basically her fault though for leaving it sitting out in plain sight on her seat. They hit 14 cars in my subdivision that night. Between January and February they hit 100+ vehicles in the county I live in. They broke into a friend of mine's jeep and stole $500 cash in tips she got from serving, a coach purse, GPS, ipod, and some clothes. They were caught in late February making phone calls to one of the cell phones they stole and gave to one of the guys girlfriends. They interviewed her and she spilled the beans. They were using the money from pawning the stuff to buy marijuana. The punks didn't even live here, they were from South GA and would break into cars when they came up here to visit the dude's girlfriend.

2. Jun 23, 2010 at 7:57 AM
    AZBACKCOUNTRY

AZBACKCOUNTRY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    AZ-between the hammer and the anvil
    Vehicle:
    11' AC TRD OFF-ROAD 4x4
    Pelfreybilt front aluminum bumper,AVID off road weld on sliders, RCI Offroad IFS & transmission Skid (steel), RCI LCA skids (aluminum),upper grillcraft, relentless hi clearance bumper,OEM color matched front grill color, ARE MX camper shell, wet Okole realtree seat covers,pelfreybuilt hi lift mounts,ICON 2.5 Coil-overs extended,, ICON tubular UCA's. Allpro expo leafs, SS extended brake lines.Bilstein 110 extended rear shocks.prinsu Cabrac.dwreck pod mounts OKLED 18w cubes.Baja Designs Squadron-R Sport, LED Wide Cornering, Ambers fog/driving 20" IGGY LED Single Row bar.tepui awning,rotopax 2 gallon, TREDs and mount , 100 watt renogy solar panel.victron 20 amp Bluetooth charge controller,Pro comp wheels - cooper st maxx 285/75/16 tires. Skygear bussman fuse relay smart box. ARB 12v plug hard wired for ARB fridge. Pelfreybilt gas tank skid. Smittybilt X2O 10K winch
    So sorry to hear that. I've walked up on my old 89' tacoma and seen the window bashed in...I hate that feeling. Last year, I walked up to my 98' tacoma and the bolts from the cat were lying on the ground and the cat was gone. Az has got way too much crooked stuff going on.

Hope you get moved into a better/secure area.

Azbackcountry

3. Jun 23, 2010 at 8:52 AM
    neslerrah

neslerrah [OP] Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    i'll take it. Pm me a price.

currently at safelite getting the window replaced. There were three cars that were broken into, my truck, toyota yaris, & chevy cavalier. The cop got finger prints from me and the chevy car. I showed the cops the yaris, but we don't know who the owner is. The cop said he will hang around for the owner.

4. Jun 23, 2010 at 9:04 AM
    rob1

rob1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Blue DblCab 4X4 Long Bed TRD Sport SR5
    Tail gate mod, locking gas cap, locking spare tire, rear spring tsb,Weathertech Digital fit's
    Dang dude sorry to hear that!! That happen to me about 5 yrs ago, I'll never forget getting into the truck and just starring at the dam window(passenger side) they stole my wallet and check book(first & last time I did that) the dumb@$$ thief made a check to pizzahut and get this had it delivered:rolleyes: needless to say he was busted, everything else was o.k which it will be in your case, hang in there and keep us posted!!

5. Jun 23, 2010 at 12:20 PM
    neslerrah

neslerrah [OP] Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    I got the window replaced and had it tinted. So things are good now. I really hope the police find the people who did this and bring them to justice.

6. Jun 23, 2010 at 12:24 PM
    mntbiker2008

mntbiker2008 First I derp.. then I herp

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Cincinnati, OH
    Vehicle:
    93 Pick up 4x4 (sold), 10' Mazda 3
    sorry to hear man.. had my car broken into last spring as well. sometimes people suck. i just hope it catches up to them and bites them in the ass.

Products Discussed in

To Top