1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

N Fab help!! please

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Silver PreRunner, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Oct 15, 2011 at 3:27 PM
    Silver PreRunner

Silver PreRunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Buda, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner Tx Edition
    Aem Bruteforce "Cold"Air Intake, Aero Turbine, Satoshi Grillcraft, 3k Fogs, Led Halo Lights, Led Tail Lights, Oem Roof Rack, Camburg Spindles, All Pro Leaf kit with Timbrens, Rear Fox Shocks, Konig CounterSteers, Nittos 285s, Kenwood Single Din
    Okays so i really want a set of n fab steps for my truck preferably the 3 inch.
    So on the auto anything web site they have a pair of smittybilt nerf steps for 329.99 and on the specification it says 2" for the tacoma but under product info it says its 3". I know theres been other threads about this but i just wanted to make things easier on myself and have a little re assurance so if i can get some feedback it would really help :goingcrazy: thanks

2. Oct 15, 2011 at 3:45 PM
    Ctvacha

Ctvacha Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sal
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2010 BLACK DC LB
    I just bought these for my double cab. I think the main tube is 3 inches, but I'll have to go check. They're pretty sturdy, you won't be disappointed with them. Also at checkout on autoanything, type in discount code" Loyalty " and you'll get 15% off. I got mine for $280 shipped.

3. Oct 15, 2011 at 3:46 PM
    ajohnson

ajohnson Glamour Shot

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB TRD Sport Prerunner 4x4
    Things and stuff and such
  4. Oct 15, 2011 at 3:56 PM
    Silver PreRunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Buda, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner Tx Edition
    Aem Bruteforce "Cold"Air Intake, Aero Turbine, Satoshi Grillcraft, 3k Fogs, Led Halo Lights, Led Tail Lights, Oem Roof Rack, Camburg Spindles, All Pro Leaf kit with Timbrens, Rear Fox Shocks, Konig CounterSteers, Nittos 285s, Kenwood Single Din
    Yeah thats were i plan on buying them from at auto anything but i guess there the 2" thats what i was afraid of hmm anybody know of the chepest place or price i can get a set for 3" and yeah the reason for auto anything is because of the code and 280 total but i really want the 3" haha

5. Oct 15, 2011 at 5:12 PM
    george3

george3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2008 2.7 Manual Trans Tacoma
    Seat belt beeper, Cabelas (Weathertech) floor liner gray, Covercraft Seat Savers in Taupe, Protecta Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Bed Mat, Pop n Lock PL5200, Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit, Wolverine oil pan heater, Scangauge2, afe pro dry s filter, Remote Underbody 4 Piece LED Light Kit (White) used as Bed light, DIY Washable Cabin Air Filter, PA15-TOY, 4x4 Illuminated Switch, full synthetic, Redline Tuning Hood Support, Smittybilt Nerf Steps black powder-coated
    AutoAnything Order #13xxxxxx $237.99 USD1$237.99 USD

6. Oct 15, 2011 at 5:21 PM
    JustinL

JustinL Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Berlin, CT
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD OffRoad DCSB Pyrite Mica
    2012 Conversion
    I just ordered 2" smittybuilts (n-fab rebrand) from AutoAnything over the phone yesterday. I gave the guy the following part numbers that n-fab emailed me and he couldn't find them. He knew that n-fab was the same as Smittybuilt, but since Smittybuilt doesn't list the 3" on their website he couldn't get them.

Here's the part number for the 3" n-fabs in case someone needs them later on:
    prt# T0580CC......for the 5 ft bed

prt# T0589CC.....for the 6 ft. bed

7. Oct 17, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    Silver PreRunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Buda, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner Tx Edition
    Hey thanks again everyone for the help, just wanted to say I found a pair of 3" n fabs for my double cab and I believe their the cheapest online for right now, at least there the cheapest I've been able to find em for anyways I'm gonna buy em for $439.95 and its free shipping!!!!! The website is 4wheelonline.com
    I highly advise yall to look up the website if ur looking for n fab steps

8. Oct 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    also look into avid off roads steps!!

they are both good quality, but you may like one more than the other!

you can also call or email them for an exact price for a tw member!

Products Discussed in

To Top