1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need fog light wiring harness part number

Discussion in '4 Cylinder' started by litegide24, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Apr 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM
    litegide24

litegide24 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fog Light parts and wiring, need oem part numbers and prices?
    Purchasing a 2011 Prerunner SR double cab (w/the 2.7 4 cyl) and want to install fog lights. This vehicle will have no wiring harness since it's the 4 cylinder. Was wondering if anyone can confirm some part numbers.

Actually already have the lamps but going to try and find a seller who has majority of remaining parts I need. The search would be much easier if knew the part numbers for each.
    1. Fog Light: I already have these (from a 2010 sport) 81210-AA030 ​
    2. Factory switch 84160-04010​
    3. Factory plug and connectors for above switch - part number???
    4. Factory wiring harness - part number???
    5. Factory Relay - 90080-87010​
    I believe that's everything. I am not sure but think the part numbers for the lights, switch and relay are what I wrote above but not sure. The thing that has me most puzzled is the factory wiring harness, have not seen any oem harness posts. I have seen allot of writeups about the ebay kits (but no harnesses sold seperately). In addition heard wiring harness wiring wasn't long enough to reach the bumper lights...

If anybody had part numbers and price for recent availability thay would be awesome. Or if you just knew about the wiring harness would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2. Dec 14, 2011 at 2:48 PM
    treadway47025

treadway47025 Well-Known Member

Member:
    INDIANA
    Vehicle:
    2011 access cab 4cyl 5spd 4x4
    Fog lights, LCE Header
    i dont think you can get the wiring seperate

3. Dec 14, 2011 at 3:01 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '13 Ford F-150 SCREW
    F-150 Mod
    All you need for a factory looking install is the OEM switch and OEM fog lights. The rest can be done with a simple automotive relay, an in-line fuse and the plug for the bulb from an auto parts store and conventional wiring (12 or 14 ga.). You can wire directly to the OEM switch, you do not need the wiring harness or the OEM relay.

4. Dec 16, 2011 at 6:01 AM
    Tunngavik

Tunngavik Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access Cab SR5 4x4 5speed I4
    Fog lights, Heated mirrors with OEM switch, Heated seats, Cab sound deadening, Lighted 4x4 switch, URD short shifter, Rear backup camera, 2012 rear view mirror with compass, outdoor temperature and backup video mirror, Leer 100XL camper shell
    I agree - there is no factory fog ligh harness. I did some research years ago and basically the harness that comes with the 6 cyl's is integrated with other wiring.

I just bought a harness off ebay which included the OEM lights (DEPO brand) and the relay. I then bought the factory switch for the OEM look.

Works and looks just like stock.

To Top