1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help and suggestions

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Tacobot14, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Feb 14, 2017 at 8:05 PM
    Tacobot14

Tacobot14 [OP] Heep Recovery Vehicle

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD OR White Tacoma 6MT
    OME BP-51, JBA UCA, SOS Streamline Bumper, SOS Sliders, Toyo AT2 tires, many more.
    Hey guys, so I'm looking at getting new tires for my rig. I'm looking at the General Grabber A/T2's but I'm not too set on them yet. I'm looking for a tire that's capable offroad, but good on the highway. I'm a busy guy and a baller on a budget so I don't have time to go out and hit the trails every weekend so I want my tires to be good for what I use them for. I need reliability, nothing huge and nobby, but needs to be capable. I have definitely looked at the BFG Ko2's too but from what I can tell, they're a more expensive General Grabber A/T2. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Also side note, how do you guys get your tires put on your truck? Do it yourselves? Take it somewhere? If so where? Just curious so I can see what my best options are price and time wise, I'm not scared to do it myself and I have friends (and a dad) who have some experience in such fields.

I should add, I'm from North Carolina, so the wheelin around here is pretty rocky and can get muddy when headed westside of the state.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. Feb 15, 2017 at 7:49 AM
    eccracer104

eccracer104 O.G. Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra 4x4

Products Discussed in

To Top