1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help ondouble din stereo, gps for 2001 tacoma doublecab

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by CaptainT, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Jan 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    CaptainT

CaptainT [OP] New Member

Member:
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma Double cab
    I have been searching for a double din unit for my 01 tacoma double cab. As you know the units sit low on the dash. I think I would like to have one with a tilt function that would move the screen up and remember the position, so I would not have to change it everytime i get in.. I would like to have a good system. DVD, GPS, MP3, one that looks good, ect. I think the tilt feature would be important. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures of your systems you came up with? There does not seem to be much online about the older models. If you had pictures that would be great. So far, Kenwood, seems to have alot of the features. I am open to ideas and specific models. I had thought of relocating the heating and air panel but most tell me that would be a major if not a impossible endeaver. Any help, ideas, pictures would be appreciated. I need a gps that would be accurate, review and ect tell me Kenwood is the only one to have Garman and its accurate. Please let me know something on here or email at taylor40965@yahoo.com Thanks in advance

Products Discussed in

To Top