1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help with climate control knob issue, ac is on and it won't switch to heat

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by nexgen91, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Dec 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM
    nexgen91

nexgen91 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab SR5 TRD Sport - ATO Built
    DRIVE TRAIN: Inchworm Crawler w/ 2.28 gears, Inchworm Lefty transfer case w/ 4.7 gears & twin sticks, Marlin 30 spline front and rear outputs, Single piece rear driveshaft with HD u-joints, ARB rear locker, Spal electric fan w/ variable speed controller. WHEELS/TIRES: Mickey Thompson Classic Lock 16x8, GY Duratracks 285/75R16 SUSPENSION: Front: Fox 2.0 remote resi. Coilovers, Total Chaos uniball UCAs, sway bar removed. Rear: Alcan AAL, Bilstein 5125 shocks, ATO shackle flip, braided stainless extended brake lines ARMOR: ATO front bumper, Smittybuilt XRC8 winch, Amsteel Blue synthetic line 4xInnovations DOM sliders w/ KO, Rear ATO high clearance bumper w/ hitch, tire carrier, and rear winch mount, ATO IFS skid, ATO Transmission Skid, ATO gas tank skid, Custom flat belly crossmember and skid. EXTERIOR MODS: Halogen rock lights, Black Billet Grill w/ hood scoop insert, Black head light mod w/ Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs, custom exhaust crossover w/ Flowmaster 50 series muffler, and mo
    I am pretty sure that it's the party under the dash that changes the mixture. But can't find where it is, my mechanic said it's behind the glove box and to manually cycle it and it should work. But he is out of town and can't show me where it is. Anyone have a pic showing where it is? Thanks

BTW I have a 2007 Tacoma

To Top