1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Some Cash

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by jesset716, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 4, 2011 at 11:41 PM
    jesset716

jesset716 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jesse
    College Station/ Del Rio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2009 SR5
    Hey guys, i have an 09 taco, with a custom kicker box with two shallow mount kicker cvt 10's in it that i am trying to get rid of because i need some extra money. I am willing to sell the box, subs, and amp, or just the box and subs. pm me with questions, i will post pictures in the morning.

2. Jan 5, 2011 at 12:15 AM
    tacomarotto

tacomarotto "Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    FJ Cruiser 07'
    Bilstein 5100 (2.5") aFe short ram intake KC light bar PIAA halogen Lights Hella Lights on top Yakima Load Warrior
    you might want to put this in the buy/sell section

3. Jan 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    DC or New Jersey - Depends on the day....
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Locked. When you are ready with photos and have reviewed the B/S/T rules-Please post a B/S/T ad in the B/S/T section. Price (or Price OBO) is required for all B/S/Ts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top