1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need some help/advice

Discussion in 'Virginia' started by RickyBobbby, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Aug 18, 2022 at 11:17 AM
    RickyBobbby

RickyBobbby [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ricky
    Arlington, VA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma Off-Road
    - 4 door, 4.0L V6, Locking differential. - 3 inch Rough Country lift - Rough Country Rooftop Tent with foam mattress and interior led lighting - Voodoo Racks Aluminum bedrack/accessories - Black Rhino wheels with 35” Yokohama Geolander M/Ts. - Kenwood 10” Wireless Apple Carplay head unit (DMX1037S) - JL Audio Stealth Box customer subwoofer inclosure mounted behind rear seats w/ 1500w Kenwood amplifer powering Focal speakers all around - Front and rear auto toggling cameras mounted to bumpers - TKM Auto Front and rear steel bumpers with controllable light bar and backup light pods and removable tow hooks - Backflip G2 tonneau cover. - LED lighting inside and out with DRLs - MBRP exhaust - High lift jack w/bed rack mount - Maxtrax traction boards - Fire extinguisher w/ bed rack mount - Trail Gear overland tailgate table - Compustar long range remote start digital fob - Locking talegate handle - Clazzio custom leather interior - Custom matte black wrap
    So I purchased my 09 Tacoma a couple months ago from a guy in Tennessee. I love the truck and it runs perfectly. Only problem is, I need to get it to pass MD state inspection.

Tints
    35" Tires sticking out from the fenders a bit
    3" Lift

What would be the best way to get this to pass inspection? Anyone have smaller tires I can switch with for a couple hours lol. I'd rather not spend a ton of money to pass it but if I have to than oh well. Appreciate the help in advance

5.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top