1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need some help guys

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by dubbedSinner, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Jan 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM
    dubbedSinner

dubbedSinner [OP] blisters

Member:
    Lowered 3/4, debadged, led tails, projector headlights with hids, billet grill, blacked out windows, painted front and rear bumper and grill shell. Inside, 4 crappy 15's, suede wrapped headliner and door panel inserts, alpine double din, few painted pieces inside, and every led is either blue or white.
    Alright so I need some replacement oem interior parts. I'm looking to find them online somewhere that wont cost me my left nut. I'd rather avoid the dealer because of the prices. Anyone know of any good places to buy oem parts?

2. Jan 29, 2012 at 12:08 PM
    Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Opie
    Bedford, Va
    Vehicle:
    2012 FJ Cruiser
    2012 FJ Cruiser Maggiolina Medium Grand Tour w/winter hood National Luna dual battery split charging system ABR Sidewinder Aux battery tray ARB 50qt Fridge w/Transit Bag Bajarack flat rack w/ladder Crawlarado flat black hood blackout TRD exhaust Trasharoo Outback FJ roof console
    Toyotapartsbarn.com

3. Jan 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    dubbedSinner

Member:
    Lowered 3/4, debadged, led tails, projector headlights with hids, billet grill, blacked out windows, painted front and rear bumper and grill shell. Inside, 4 crappy 15's, suede wrapped headliner and door panel inserts, alpine double din, few painted pieces inside, and every led is either blue or white.
    Thanks for the link, I don't know if it is the site or my computer but none of the pages will load. I guess I will keep searching around.

4. Jan 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    dYL0n

dYL0n ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส

Member:
    First Name:
    Dyl0n
    New Orleans, LA
    Vehicle:
    2017. TRD OffRoad. 4WD. Quicksand.
    17x7 TRD Pro Wheels 265/70r17 KO2
    What parts you need?

5. Jan 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM
    ouyin2000

ouyin2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Arlington, Virginia
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCSB TRD Sport
    Leer 100XL Canopy, OEM Side steps, TRD Oil Cap, TRD License Plate Cover, WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners, Elite O/R Hitch Shackle, Katzkin Leather Interior, LED Interior Lighting, Foglight Anytime mod, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Grom Audio Aux adapter, Redline Goods leather shift boot console cover and door handle pulls, Sockmonkey bedside decals, Dynolock electric tailgate lock
    Junk yard.

6. Jan 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM
    dubbedSinner

Member:
    I really just need the piece that goes around the floor shifter. All the ones I have found on here or other sites are silver. I also might need the clear plastic that goes over the gauge cluster. And there aren't too many good junkyards around here.

To Top