1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

need to get number off dropped/broken phone

Discussion in 'Technology' started by red neck toy, May 12, 2010.

1. May 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM
    red neck toy

red neck toy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    earle
    adams center, New York
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl lifted
    -3in toytech lift -33" x 11.5" firestone destination m/t -16" x 10" mickey thompson classic II. -cut and boxed in body mounts so no more rubbing!! -black headlight covers -anytime foglight mod -35%tint front -5% over stock on back -custom built bull bar -mossy oak camo seat covers -k&n cold air intake -tornado gas saver -dual straight pipes. only tacoma i've seen with them and it sounds really good. (but not if you dont like loud) lol.. soon to come: -black headlight mod -aftermarket grill -blacked out emblems -headers -new shocks and leafsprings - considering all pro front bumper
    i dropped my phone today its a samsung something.. lol nothing special just a regular phone. but the screen is white, at first i could still make calls and stuff but just couldnt see the screen. now it doesnt do anything except when i plug in the charger the screen turns white but i cant do do anything.. doesnt help that i cant tell if the phone is on or off or whats going on.
    i could care less about the phone. i just really need to get a number off of there.. do if i could just get the screen to work for a couple mins thats all i need.. anyone have any advice?? its pretty urgent..
    btw i have at&t. and the the number isnt saved to my sim card, only to the phone...
    help please!!

2. May 12, 2010 at 6:49 PM
    topgun155

topgun155 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Richmond, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 F-150 5.0
    RIP to my 08 Prerunner DC
    Have you called AT&T. They might be able to plug it in and get the info off.

3. May 12, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    red neck toy

red neck toy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    earle
    adams center, New York
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl lifted
    -3in toytech lift -33" x 11.5" firestone destination m/t -16" x 10" mickey thompson classic II. -cut and boxed in body mounts so no more rubbing!! -black headlight covers -anytime foglight mod -35%tint front -5% over stock on back -custom built bull bar -mossy oak camo seat covers -k&n cold air intake -tornado gas saver -dual straight pipes. only tacoma i've seen with them and it sounds really good. (but not if you dont like loud) lol.. soon to come: -black headlight mod -aftermarket grill -blacked out emblems -headers -new shocks and leafsprings - considering all pro front bumper
    idk if the screen is broken it isnt cracked or anything. just white. and like i said i the only thing it does now is turn white when i plug it in. cant get it to do anything else.
    so at&t can pull the number outta the phone memory?

Products Discussed in

To Top