1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need your opinions!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ToyComa92, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Mar 10, 2012 at 6:26 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    So ive been tossing up alot of different ideas of which way i want to take my truck and at first i thought id put a 3" lift on it and do wheels and tires but now im thinking of throwing on some Doug Thorley LT headers with some kind of exhaust and a URD CAI with the maf sensor calibrator and just really opening her up and giving her a little extra power. I'm also thinking of either doing wheels or just a 3" spacer kit to even out the looks... Any opinions guys?! Especially on what kind of exhaust would have the meanest roar to it with those LT headers

2. Mar 10, 2012 at 6:29 AM
    mcdowell

mcdowell My name is Mudd

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    mobile al
    Vehicle:
    2011 prerunner SR5
    2in Toytec leveling kit TSB 4 leafpack 130w KC driving lights Wsetin 3 tab lightbar Black headlights Trex eyelids TRD sport wheels Firestone MT Hood protector Vent visors Tube stepbars Colormatch grille
    Ha....... Im old ( 46 ) so the loud exhaust means nothing to me. Lift and wheels are the way i would go.

3. Mar 10, 2012 at 6:34 AM
    Superx2

Superx2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Iowa
    I would stay away from spacer lifts. Most everyone will also tell you that too. Lift her though for sure.

4. Mar 10, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Hmm yah im probably just gonna do a mild Bilstein lift. just enough to level her out and give her a little more height. Other then that i think im just gonna leave her alone and save my money.

To Top