1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New 2010 Access cab to replace 03 Double Cab

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mainelytacoma, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Mar 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM
    mainelytacoma

mainelytacoma [OP] New Member

Member:
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    10 SR5
    Hi
    I'm a new member and I'm very happy to see such a informative site for Tacoma owners. I stumbled onto your site while researching why my new truck is searching for a gear at low speeds. I found some great info on this subject and decided to join. The only TB I found on the transmission doesn't seem to cover my Tacoma, I don't have a harsh shift as described in that TB. I asked the Dealer and of course after a test drive without me they said it had no issues. I was so frustrated that day I just walked away, but I'm not giving up. I just need to the correct TB with me next time.

I'm also going to inquire about the rear spring issue. I tow a snowmobile trailer and need a solid rear suspension.

I loved my 03. It had zero issues even after 145000 miles. I hope I can trust the new one. Hopefully I didn't make a 25,000 dollar mistake.

The site is excellant and full of great info.

Thanks

2. Mar 14, 2010 at 10:45 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    SBurl Vermont
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD OR DC MGM
    Stock for now
    Welcome to the forum from Vermont :wave:
    The TSB for the harsh ride will help for towing. It did for mine pulling a 101" x 10' enclosed Snopro.
    There are some 2010 owners here who got the TSB done, my dealer back in 07 did it no questions asked after I reported the truck bottoming out & riding harsh. Others had to prove it. Hopefully your dealer will be like mine was! Good luck with the new truck, I love mine in all 4 seasons. Too bad our riding season ended rather prematurely this yeartho.

3. Mar 14, 2010 at 10:47 AM
    HondaGM

HondaGM Roll Tide

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    South-Pole
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4 Blown Honda VTEC V8
    trd exhaust,step bars,vent visors,bed lights,tailgate mod
    welcome to tw

To Top