1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New 2013 Trail Teams TRD Black Beadlock-Style Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'FJ Cruisers' started by FJBRUZR, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Jun 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    FJBRUZR

FJBRUZR [OP] 2013 TT FJ

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Boca Raton, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trail Teams FJ Cruiser
    5.5inch Pro Comp Suspension Lift, 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT, Moto Metal 18x10 MO959 wheels, Fab Fours front and rear bumpers, Warn ZEON 10000-S Winch, more to come...
    New (2013) 16-inchToyota TRD Beadlock-Style Wheels Black andBFGoodrich All-Terrain LT265/75R16 tires from my 2013 Trail Teams FJCruiser. I just bought the TT FJ Cruisera few months ago. I very quicklyreplaced the wheels and tires as part of my initial build (suspension lift, front and rear bumpers, winch, etc). These five wheels and tires are virtually brand new (approximately 1000 miles). The wheels/tires are located in Boca Raton, FL. I would prefer to sell them with local pickup but I am willing to take them to a Pack & Ship store for shipping anywhere in the US (buyer pays the shipping). I am looking to get $1000 obo for the set of 5. The tires alone cost $196 each onTireRack.com so the hard to find Black TRD wheels are basically free at that price. The TT FJ Cruiser photo attached is from the Toyota web site (my wheels have never been off-road and are in new condition). Bolt pattern is 6x5.5. I have been told these wheels will also fit on Tacomas and some Tundras (please check your vehicle for compatibility).

I also have the Trail Teams FJ Cruiser skid plates, a bunch of suspension parts, Bilstein shocks (rear x2), and the all black Trail Teams FJ bumpers that were removed when I did the build. Watch for my other post for those items.

fjcruiser-gray-perched-med.jpg
    TRD16BlackBeadlockWheel.jpg

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  2. Jun 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Sje1124

Sje1124 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2010 DBL Cab TRD OR 4x4
    Just a few
    Do you have any pics?

3. Jun 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    X2 with the pics
    Gotta post them per forum rules (for selling stuff on here) :thumbsup:

4. Jun 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    FJBRUZR

FJBRUZR [OP] 2013 TT FJ

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Boca Raton, FL
    Vehicle:
    5.5inch Pro Comp Suspension Lift, 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT, Moto Metal 18x10 MO959 wheels, Fab Fours front and rear bumpers, Warn ZEON 10000-S Winch, more to come...
    I actually tried multiple times to post a second pic and kept getting an error from the forum. I just tried it again and it appears to have worked this time.

5. Jun 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    smuggiesrider

smuggiesrider Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2021 Army Green TRD Off-Road DCSB AT
    TRD 2" Lift kit w/ PRO Grille swap package ARE CX Classic Cap Sumitomo Encounter AT 265/75/16 tires TRD Pro wheels Predator steps Frame salt protection spray Weather Tech floor Mats and rainguards Wet Okole Seat Covers Bedmat Black exhaust tip Bed light LED kit Tailgate mat Eyecatcher tailgate letters Yoda cover for tow hitch and steering wheel Decals for grille, glove box, badges $$$$$$
    Please keep me 1st on sale list Dave! I love these things and take my Tacoma to Key West with the dog and Girlfriend every year!
    Would love to sport these down there!
    :D

6. Jun 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    lucky73

lucky73 Limited

Member:
    this is a great deal for anyone in SoFla

bump

7. Jun 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    FJBRUZR

FJBRUZR [OP] 2013 TT FJ

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Boca Raton, FL
    Vehicle:
    The Wheels and tires have been sold! I will be shipping them out today. As soon as I have a chance I will post some pics and details in a separate thread for the suspension parts and TT bumpers I have to sell.

Thanks to all of you for your interest and for being so patient and courteous. Yes this was a great deal but that is what I wanted, to move them fast and make someone happy. I got two hits within the first few minutes of posting them by some guys who were lucky enough to be online at the time. The buyer who won the deal was one of them and expressed a genuine interest and was willing to pay the shipping and packaging (nothing extra just covered my costs).

I apologize if I missed replying to anyone on the private messages. I was inundated with hits on these wheels and couldn't keep up while trying to make a deal and arrange shipping for the buyer.

8. Jun 1, 2014 at 4:42 PM
    Jerez

Jerez SoCal LED Dash Swap

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Diamond Bar/Ontario, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 2wd converted to 4wd
    Estock
    Lol we doing a 1 year bump after being sold? :laugh:

To Top