1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New AA credit rating for the USA??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by river rat 69, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:07 PM
    gran torino

gran torino Mr Jackboots

Member:
    Vehicle:
    [IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g282/x
    Extang trifecta,Pro Comp LK5055 lift,aFe intake,MBRP Exhaust, Piia Extreme white H4 Bulbs,Bushwacker flares.Sprint Booster.
    The US wouldn't be with good leadership...All you need is someone to stand up to them and make them allow their money to attain its actual value, rather than remain the manipulated currency it now is.

China needs the USA at least as much as the USA needs China, It's time your government (both Parties) stand up to them. If the USA had FAIR trade with China,Korea, et al the economic situation would certainly be much better than it now is

2. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:17 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    We fucked up when we went off the gold standard & let some big money DB's (Federal Reserve, which is neither federal or a reserve just big banks & old money) convince us that we'd be better off borrowing against an artificially inflated value (except back then it was almost viable because we still had major manufacturing happening)

but today if China called in the debt we'd be toast.

Since when does an insignificant country like Greece have such monetary clout as to start a tidal wave of default ?? :notsure:

3. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:28 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
  4. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:36 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Greece is the cradle of civilization as we know it Doug .

Ireland and Portugal are next in line

5. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:43 PM
    cabarbhab

cabarbhab Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Mary Esther, FL
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD OR 4x4
    I actually read an article about how in Southern California Illegal Immigrants are leaving to go back to Mexico because there are more job opportunities. Mexico's unemployment rate is only at 4.9%. Apparently a lot of the illegals that are leaving actually paid taxes, so the state of California is actually losing more tax revenue than they were paying out in welfare and education for the illegals. I've read too that recently Mexico loosened up their immigration laws, so if any one in the SW is looking for work, maybe you could pop over the border.

6. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:46 PM
    cabarbhab

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Mary Esther, FL
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD OR 4x4
    The sad truth is would should have been downgraded along time ago. Our debt has been an issue for decades now. This is the result of the Federal Reserve system and a debt based monetary system. Thomas Jefferson warned us against this many years ago.

7. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM
    cabarbhab

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Mary Esther, FL
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD OR 4x4
    "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
    -Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money and control credit, and with a flick of a pen they will create enough to buy it back."
    -Sir Josiah Stamp, former President, Bank of England

"If the American people ever allow private banks
    to control the issue of their money,
    first by inflation and then by deflation,
    the banks and corporations that will
    grow up around them (around the banks),
    will deprive the people of their property
    until their children will wake up homeless
    on the continent their fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson

8. Aug 6, 2011 at 4:55 PM
    cabarbhab

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Mary Esther, FL
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD OR 4x4
    And just remember S&P, Moody's and Fitch are all controlled by the same big money, that control the big banks, the big media, and most of the people in Washington who represent us(them).

9. Aug 6, 2011 at 7:20 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    exactly

10. Aug 6, 2011 at 7:24 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Lets just call them the illuminatti, & anyone who thinks its all a fairytale of conspiracy , also believes the world is flat....

11. Aug 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
  12. Aug 6, 2011 at 7:45 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why a lock ?? Theres been no political mudslinging, this whole situation is soooo much bigger than anything political bro'. This is about a world population explosion & declining resources to maintain it.

The Rothchilds & the Rockafellers have long maintained that a perfect world population is around 3.5 billion, what are we now ? something like 6.5 billion & growing.

13. Aug 7, 2011 at 3:10 AM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    X2

14. Aug 7, 2011 at 3:16 AM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    :locked: <--- it is inevitable

15. Aug 7, 2011 at 3:33 AM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
    X2..............so let's not intentionally post no-no's in hopes of locking the thread. You don't like the subject matter, move on.

16. Aug 7, 2011 at 9:13 AM
    RugbyTaco

RugbyTaco Rhum.

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Sleepy Hollow
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD Sport Magnetic Gray
    Wet Okoles, Weathertechs, AFE Pro Dry, Wicked Flow 13", URD MAF, MagLite Mount, 16x8 Procomp 8069, 265/75/16 GY Duratracs, Rear Leaf TSB,AAL, OME 9000s, 884s, S2000 stubby antenna, Leer XR100
  17. Aug 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM
    rleeharris

rleeharris "Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tundra Crew Max TRD Off Road
    The world is run by the elite & world bankers... Rockefellers and Rothschilds alike, who have made their intentions of establishing a world government quite clear. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I've been around the game long enough to KNOW that we are being lied to daily. Their goal: Enslaving the world population and make them dependent on government as their only resource. Do you not think this whole mess has been orchestrated?

Excerpt from David Rockefeller's own autobiography:

“For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” – From Rockefeller’s “Memoirs”, (p.405).

And that POS has never been charged with any crime, let alone treason.

BTW, any Alex Jones fans in here? :crapstorm:

18. Aug 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x

Dude if you like Alex Jones (I like him , he does get a little extreme, but he's passionate about his beliefs) you gotta watch Mike Rupert

19. Aug 7, 2011 at 2:44 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Thanks Ben

20. Aug 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM
    RideFast

RideFast on the flats.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Hate to say it but it's gunna be a shitty decade if these law makers don't get with the program.

The best thing everyone can do is worry about their own finances and get themselves out of debt and into a comfortable situation to ride this storm out.

Products Discussed in

To Top