1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New B Here

Discussion in 'New Members' started by cntmdc, May 3, 2009.

1. May 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM
    cntmdc

cntmdc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pablo
    Delray Beach,Fl
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 "Super White"
    Undercover Toneau cover, Billet Grill, bug deflector,Fog light Mod,Nerf bars,17" TRD Sport wheels, stainless mirror covers,LED Guage cluster "Blue",SS Front Skid Plate,Custom "SOCKMONKEY" SR5 Decals, OEM TRD SS exhaust tip,shorty antenna,Clarion DVD Head unit,Bilstein 5100's Front shocks,Toytec 2"AAL,Custom Racing Stripe hood,roof & tail gate
    Hello to all,
    I just stumbled over this website for Tacoma owners and it looks cool with lot of information. I just purchased my third Toyota truck since 1997, this is my second Tacoma (my first was a 1997 Pre-runner Ext. Cab 4 cyl.) which I used for by pool business and kept it factory other than Nerf bars and wheels.My follwing truck was a 2006 Toyota Tundra quad XSP package which had all the factory upgrades so nothing was changed on it. On my 2009 model I would like to tweak it to my specs.I just added abillet grill kit and bug beflector for the hood, I want to raise the suspension 3"'s with the Toytec lift kit and change my wheels etc. I hear that intall is easy any suggestions.:cool:

2. May 3, 2009 at 7:50 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Rubicon Unlimited,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Welcome to TW!!!

3. May 3, 2009 at 7:52 AM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud There's a mod for that!

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 Subaru WRX
    Bilsteins 5100's (Front & Rear), GrillCraft, Line-X'ed Skid Plate & Bumper Valence, Blacked out hood scoop, Avid Light Bar and much more.
    Welcome to TacomaWorld. Yes, you are right. This site is a plethora of information. One mod at a time is my suggestion. So slow down there buddy... Haha. :D I'd submit a separate thread for each mod, but try a search first. Lots of options and especially pictures. Post some. Laters from San Diego.

4. May 3, 2009 at 7:52 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    Welcome to TW :cheers:

To Top