1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Exhaust with P0138 p0430 p0607

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by AviatorGator11, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Sep 30, 2016 at 8:09 AM
    AviatorGator11

AviatorGator11 [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09' Black Tacoma 4.0L V6 SR5 TRD
    URD Spec U Headers, URD Y pipe, Flowmaster Exhaust, AFE Cold Air Intake, Throttle Body Spacer.
    Hello Everybody I'm new so please bear with me...

Did a DIY install of URD headers, URD Y-pipe and Flowmaster tailpipe exhaust and installed the rear o2 Simulator because of the missing cat's. After a while, the CEL/ABS light came on and I'm reading the following codes:

p0138: o2 sensor circuit high voltage Bank 1 sensor 2

p0430: Bank 2 cat converter inefficiency

p0607: Control Module performance

The upstream "front" o2 sensors are new. What could be the possible cause of my CEL/ABS??

2. Sep 30, 2016 at 8:11 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
  3. Sep 30, 2016 at 8:12 AM
    maintenancefreak

maintenancefreak Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    sal
    port st. lucie fl.
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    I like my flowmasters

IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg

4. Sep 30, 2016 at 10:57 AM
    AviatorGator11

AviatorGator11 [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09' Black Tacoma 4.0L V6 SR5 TRD
    URD Spec U Headers, URD Y pipe, Flowmaster Exhaust, AFE Cold Air Intake, Throttle Body Spacer.
    Anyways,

@Gadget always has great advice, I emailed him these codes but was wondering if anyone else ever experienced anything like this? It's gotta be something to do with the circuitry..

Products Discussed in

To Top