1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Goodyear Silent Armor's 255/75/17.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by eight3one_offroad, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Jun 18, 2010 at 10:53 PM
    eight3one_offroad

eight3one_offroad [OP] Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Santa Cruz, California
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4 with a few things.
    Optima Red Top 34R, OME 885 / N140S + 5100 rear, TSB leaf pack, Camburg Ball Joint UCA, Wheelers Diff drop, AEM Brute Force Intake with filter wrap, Summit Super Turbo muffler, Llumar 5% tint, Pioneer single din head unit, PIAA 510 Ion Crystal Fogs in stock location, Sonar LED tails. Sway Bar removal. Charcoal filter delete. Stant 11509 Locking Gas Cap.
    I picked up a set of Goodyear Silent Armors in 255/75/17 and had them mounted up today, they are nice Tires with the extra Kevlar side wall. I love them so far! $530 OTD is not bad at all. Here is a cell phone shot I took earlier today.

Enjoy,
    Richard

0618001635.jpg

2. Jun 18, 2010 at 11:15 PM
    swervin22

swervin22 "Obviously, You're not a Golfer..."

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonas
    Chesapeake
    Vehicle:
    2004 Radiant Red Access Cab Off Road
    I like em!!! Any extra road noise?

3. Jun 18, 2010 at 11:37 PM
    eight3one_offroad

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Santa Cruz, California
    Vehicle:
    Optima Red Top 34R, OME 885 / N140S + 5100 rear, TSB leaf pack, Camburg Ball Joint UCA, Wheelers Diff drop, AEM Brute Force Intake with filter wrap, Summit Super Turbo muffler, Llumar 5% tint, Pioneer single din head unit, PIAA 510 Ion Crystal Fogs in stock location, Sonar LED tails. Sway Bar removal. Charcoal filter delete. Stant 11509 Locking Gas Cap.
    The Tires do perform to there name "Silent Armors" you can't even hear them on the road. I usually have the music blasting and don't pay attention too much to the outside sounds but overall I'm pleased with the purchase. I hope to give them a workout when Winter comes around!

- Richard

4. Jun 19, 2010 at 12:41 AM
    eight3one_offroad

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Santa Cruz, California
    Vehicle:
    It must be my windows rolled up and my music blaring because I can't hear the tires at all, I'm looking forward to new trips with these Tires. They do have the snowflake symbol which is always a plus.

- Richard

Products Discussed in

To Top