1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New guy lookin for help about replacing old grill.

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by BAP_29, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Mar 30, 2009 at 6:21 PM
    BAP_29

BAP_29 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 Prerunner DC TRD Sport
    Bilstein 5100s at 2.5" and Toytec 1.5" AAL Eagle Alloy 063 Wheels on 285/60/18 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires Alpine iDA-X305 Head Unit MB Quart DKD 116 Discus-Line 6.5" Front Speakers (Baffles by Marv) Alpine 6-Disk CD Changer Toyota All-Weather Floor Mats Kobalt Low-Profile Toolbox 13" Wicked Flow Muffler w/ Chrome Tip
    Im a young 16 year old guy who doesnt know much about workin on trucks and ive been browsin all over this forum gettin overloaded with info. and i love it!!! I have an 05 DC Prerunner and have been looking at the grillcraft black mesh grills for awhile online. Now i want be gettin one until summer; and thats if everything goes right, but i have a question about the install. i know you can bolt the grillcraft over the original, but it obviously looks better to cut the old grill out. so, how exactly do you go about cutting the old one out. (what tools, difficulty level, process). Thanks guys!

Products Discussed in

To Top