1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New headlight For 05-07 Tacoma

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by x_3spyderman, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Dec 11, 2007 at 1:14 PM
    kalib0y

kalib0y Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2008 Toyota Tacoma Rugged Trail
    See my post #47, these are the headlights I bought from this company

2. Dec 11, 2007 at 2:48 PM
    x_3spyderman

x_3spyderman [OP] Member

Member:
    thanks for the pics, is nice as i said compare to stock one. perfect black housing finish.

3. Dec 11, 2007 at 10:18 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    lol that wasn't directed towards you, but hey if anybody want to overnight-ship your stock headlights to me i'll send you back mine, which have been modded with no problems. hurry if you want them tho, no charge just pay for the shipping back and forth.

4. Dec 11, 2007 at 11:15 PM
    PatheticJoe

PatheticJoe Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 TRD Sport - Access Cab
    Great offer. I knew your comment wasn't for me but I couldn't resist. Seems there are a lot of people that would rather spend some dollars then stick there headlights in the oven.

5. Dec 12, 2007 at 6:19 AM
    NVR_QUIT

NVR_QUIT My goodness, my Guinness!

Member:
    First Name:
    Lloyd Christmas
    USA!!!!
    Vehicle:
    08' TRD Sport, 11' TRD Sport
    Toytec 3" lift...
    I consider myself very capable of doing this modification... Sometimes it's just about time...

Something I don't have a lot of, and sould something go wrong, then that's more time wasted. This way, I just want on it from someone else, and I still have my stok lights should something defet on the new ones.

Anyways, you all have some great look head-lights!

6. Dec 12, 2007 at 11:52 AM
    MotoXFreeStyle61

MotoXFreeStyle61 Displaced Texan

Member:
    San Antonio TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5 4Cyl, Access Cab, 5
    Black Head Light Mod, Tacoma All Weather Mats, ScanGauge II, Tonnaeu Bed Cover, 40% Tint, Added Fog Lights, 600W x 1 Alpine MRP-M650 Amp, Alpine 10" Type-R SWR-1022D Sub, Secondary Air Filter Removed, Day Time Running Lights, K&N Drop In Air Filter (oiled), Westin Bullbar (Black Powder), Alpine IVA-W505 w/Nav, JL Audio 6.5" Front Speakers, Toyota SR5 Seat Covers, 2.5" Toytec Spacer
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I just need to get the balls to do it myself. :D Besides I can't wait to see the look on my mom's face when I go home for christmas and she sees a headlight in her oven. :devil:

7. Dec 12, 2007 at 12:43 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    Damn! thats tempting..... when do i need to let you know by? i have a hard time spending "un-necessary" money before Christmas....

8. Dec 12, 2007 at 3:19 PM
    kalib0y

kalib0y Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2008 Toyota Tacoma Rugged Trail
    I am totally a hands on person and will get into any engine and or mods without any hesitation, but im impatient especially at this time of the year and I cant wait for paint to dry so I just decided to buy these. Fast and easy, done in a few hours. Oh and the lack of orange reflector was good enough for me to pull the trigger

9. Dec 12, 2007 at 9:04 PM
    TheWrongWay

TheWrongWay Active Member

Member:
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    White '08, 4x4, V6, Auto DoubleCab T
    3" Lift from RevTech, USA Spec Ipod Interface
    I did that for Toyota Matrix owners (matrixowners.com as M4trixXRS) back in 2003 and it was somewhat of a nightmare. I purchased a second set of headlights so people could install the set and send theirs back to me. Eventually someone sent me a set that were broken and ended all of the fun. There were lots of happy Trix'ers though. :p

[​IMG]

10. Dec 13, 2007 at 9:12 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    haha it does bring a great look of confusion to the faces of the other people in your home that don't know what you're doing. that look alone is worth throwing the lights in the oven

11. Dec 13, 2007 at 9:15 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    i just wanted to help anybody on here out in any way i can since my truck is going soon anyway. might as well, i know anyone else on here would do the same if they were in my situation.

Products Discussed in

To Top