1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New in Northern, VA

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Whoa, May 15, 2013.

1. May 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    Whoa

Whoa [OP] New Member

Member:
    Northern, VA
    Vehicle:
    TBA
    New to the forum but haven't pulled the trigger on a Tacoma just yet, still battling the jeep wrangler demons :)

Love my jeep but chrysler is just a slip-shod organization, so I'm studying all of your info here to help me make the plunge!

2. May 15, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    uncleART

uncleART Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Arty
    Bothell, WA
    Vehicle:
    13 MGM DCLB Sport
    DeBadged, Toyota Bedmat, TRD exhaust, Window tint 30%, DeFlapped the front, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec coil overs, Dakar leafs, LR UCAs, SwayBar relocate, TRD Offroad tow hook, RotoPax, Bora wheel spacers, DeFlapped the rear, Tailgate mod, CBI receiver shackle w/ Bolt Hitch Pin, {REMOVED-Goodyear Duratrac 285/70-17 LR-D & REMOVED-Procomp 7089 wheels}, Weathertech Floor Liners, Spare tire mod, UWS toolbox with Bolt Latch Retrofit, Rear Diff vent relocated, Blacked-out grill emblem, Toolbox Bedrail mod, Trailer Plug relocated, Back-Up light mod, ECGS bushing, Redline Hood Struts, Leer 100XR, BFG TA KA2 265/70-17 LR-C, FJ Steel wheels
    Welcome. I'm new here also. I spent a lot of time here researching before I pulled the trigger Monday. I new I wanted a Tacoma, but TW helped decide what I wanted for a truck configuration.

3. May 15, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    Jester243

Jester243 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Doublecab 4x4 IRP
    Front side windows tinted 27% to match the others, added Tacomaworld.com sticker, suspension TSB as of 7-21-09, Devil Horns by Andres, BFG's, Alpine with Bluetooth and Ipod contols, Rear view mirror relocation bracket, Ultragauge, Sylvania Silverstar fogs, Sylvania Silverstart Ultra headlights because Lifetime LED's are shit...
    Welcome to TW :wave:

To Top