1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NEW LED Stop/Tail and Turn Signal

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Nonfatwater7, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Nov 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM
    Nonfatwater7

Nonfatwater7 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    06 DC LB 4x4 Indigo
    Map Light mod, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 5100's front set at .85, Eibach coils, Hi-lift bed rail mount, CB radio, Sway bar removed, 886 reverse light mod, LED tail lights and blinkers, Wickedflows exhaust, $4 aux/ipod input mod
    Hey guys, just thought I would share this with everyone.
    I installed some of these in my brake light spots last night and they are great. Super bright, picked em up at O'reilly for next to nothing. They are much better than the regular bulbs.

http://jamstrait.com/

2. Nov 3, 2011 at 11:32 AM
    Casey05Taco

Casey05Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Penngrove, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Prerunner
    trd seat covers, bed mat, tinted windows, debadged, mud flaps removed, tinted tails, blacked out center console, Black Rims, 6000k HID in highs and fogs, blacked out front emblem, Pioneer AVH-4300DVD, Gauge Cluster, lower valence, retrofitted, audio system, Maxtrac Spindles, Billies
    just picked up a pack of these for the turn signals, didnt work. maybe i needed the resistors they didnt have in stock.

3. Nov 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM
    Nonfatwater7

Nonfatwater7 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    06 DC LB 4x4 Indigo
    Map Light mod, 265/70/17 BFG AT's, 5100's front set at .85, Eibach coils, Hi-lift bed rail mount, CB radio, Sway bar removed, 886 reverse light mod, LED tail lights and blinkers, Wickedflows exhaust, $4 aux/ipod input mod
    I just did too and mine work fine...sure you got em in right and everything?

Products Discussed in

To Top