1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New On TW Check the progress of my taco and i need some HELP!!!!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Builds (1995-2004)' started by bbravomTaco, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Mar 7, 2010 at 1:09 PM
    bbravomTaco

bbravomTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Mexico
    Vehicle:
    01 TRD 4x4 Skyjacker
    Skyjacker Platinum CoilOvers Skyjacker Add A Leafs Skyjacker Rear Nitro8000 Energy Suspension kit KMC XD Series Rockstars20" Viper Auto Alarm
    Hello... Check Out my Project Taco 01

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I need Some Help!! ... I Got a big issue with the steering.. days ago when I was driving my truck i fell down a big hole in dirt road now my truck is going to my left side and will check alignment balancing ball joints etc and nothing changes but the hubs of suspenion because of how strong was the blow snapped and already change it ... but my truck is still going from side and even more when i brake, ah, and I also reviewed the entire braking system is good and perfect .. and i dontknow what else to check :( HELP!

2. Mar 7, 2010 at 1:20 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    your pics aren't working. try uploading them a different way.

3. Apr 8, 2010 at 4:52 PM
    TacomaGus

TacomaGus Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gus
    Morgantown, WV
    Vehicle:
    08 White TRD Sport DC
    Tinted Tails, TRD Shift Knob, Kenwood Headunit, Ebay BHLM Lights, Trimmed Mud Flaps, 265/70/17 General Grabber AT2's, WeatherTech Mats, Black Badges, Sylvania ZXE Bulbs, AFE Stage 2 Si Intake, 17x8.5 Level 8 Guardian Wheels, URD SS, Custom 2.5" Catback with Aero 2525 and Vibrant Ultra Quiet Resonator, URD MAF CAL, JBA LT Headers, OME 884's, Nitrochargers, Dakars with 3rd lead removed, Light Racing UCA's
    ur pics worked for me, the progress is really coming along nicely and those rims will look great with that clean white

To Top