1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Taco Owner saying Hello

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by little red, May 30, 2011.

1. May 30, 2011 at 3:23 AM
    little red

little red [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central GA
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner SR5
    Well I just downsized to an 06 Tacoma from a gas guzzling Ford F250 4X4. I have always liked the look of the toyota especially the PreRunner. I just wanted to say hello and I am sure I will be using this website a lot (over 2,000 post on ford forum with last truck). I am looking forward to getting to know as much about this truck as possible.:cool:

2. May 30, 2011 at 3:49 AM
    little red

little red [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central GA
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner SR5
    Thanks! I sold old truck and bought new one all in the same day Friday and then went out of town for the Holiday. I can't wait to get started checking it out much closer and cleaning it up real good. Oh... and thanks for keeping our men in blue flying!

3. May 30, 2011 at 4:06 AM
    2008taco

2008taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    san diego
    Welcome from SD

4. May 30, 2011 at 4:21 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    velcomen!

Products Discussed in

To Top