1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New to the Forum--1st time owner of a Toyota--SoCal

Discussion in 'New Members' started by hockey1chick, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Jul 14, 2009 at 6:44 PM
    hockey1chick

hockey1chick [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Sports
    RBP grilles, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, BF Goodrich All Terrain tires, MotoMetal Rims, Smittybuild stepers, tip..debadge-- no chrome for me!, front windows , tailights, fog lights and front headlights tinted!!
    well i really didnt want to post too many pictures of me as this is not a Facebook sort of deal but here ya go ----seeing i am a newbie i dont know how to post more than one pic so go view my album

[​IMG]

2. Jul 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    RBP grilles, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, BF Goodrich All Terrain tires, MotoMetal Rims, Smittybuild stepers, tip..debadge-- no chrome for me!, front windows , tailights, fog lights and front headlights tinted!!
    AND i am one of those that the camera DOES add 10pounds on me!!!!! i am but a mere 98pounds!!!!!

3. Jul 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Very Nice Hockey Chick!!!!

4. Jul 14, 2009 at 6:48 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    Man ---i ONLY speak "America' english eh!!so dont give me no 'handle' crap.... Tee-hee:) yes Joey is but my main man ---and yes i am an AVs fan --- but alas gone are those days of Forsberg, Blake, Foote, Sakic AND ur highness MR PATRICK ROY!!!

5. Jul 14, 2009 at 6:49 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    hahah beat the Coyote and day!!!! tee-hee :)

Joe Sakic --hall of famer ---!!!

6. Jul 14, 2009 at 6:51 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:

I know huh ---i did good with the kid!!! :D....thank u....:eek:

7. Jul 14, 2009 at 6:52 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    Oh wait --- i lied with the pic---my hair is now blond --u know the chick deal --ya go light during summer and dark for winter so i am officially a blond with a badass truck!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

8. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    See for me --being in LA --i should rightfully be a Kings fan but i just cant seem to do that so i am one of them oddball going to every back to back hockey game when the Avalanche is in town ---Anaheim Ducks and LA Kings game --- i love the Avalanche cus they are (sigh --or should i say WAS)such a great franchise --great team with a (sigh-again)great captain ---and i have never been to Colorado!!!!! My dream was to go see a game in the Pepsi center with my team being the home team ---oh well :frusty:

9. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:07 PM
    Hollywood22

Hollywood22 Wranglin the Badger

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Southern Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Generation X
    OME Lift, LR UCA's
    I'm not so sure "handle" is a Canadian thing eh! But I am proud that I speak Canadian english, if there is such a thing...just like four of the five future hall of famers you just mentioned...in fact ur highness is bi-lingual :eek:

10. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:10 PM
    Hollywood22

Hollywood22 Wranglin the Badger

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Southern Ontario
    Vehicle:
    Generation X
    OME Lift, LR UCA's
    I know what you mean by frustrating....it's only been some 47 years since the blue and white hoisted the cup. It'll make it that much more worth it when they finally win...we are probably the most loyal/stupid fans around.

11. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:26 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    My ex was Canadien---i use to make fun of him with his 'eh' n his 'garash' --haaaha and the Z and 'zack' :)
    AND Mr Roy did not speak a word of english when he came to the league --amongst other great hockey player ---i looove Canada --if it wasnt for u guys --we would have hockey so muah xoxoxo!!!!!!!:)

12. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:28 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
  13. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:29 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    AND the sad reality the last time the Leaf won the cup it wasnt called the 'Stanley Cup' so apparently it does not count ---same thing with the Canadien ---23 cups or 24 --to me it's still the win----
    nuthin' wrong in stickin to a team that u believe in ---
    if anything i wont want the Wings to win it again!!!!! man i am soo rootin for the underdogs seeing my team is 'rebuilding' esp after the lose of Sakic :help:

14. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:31 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    I know huh that would suck not having a loyal fan base --- u would need someone like a Lemiux to have faith and finally one day win the cup ---u guys have Gretzy so all is good and having lots of Canadians help too ---u guys call all go to the game and go 'EH' !!!!:)

15. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:44 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    I hate them with a passion too but u have to wonder about them ---first they say it's all Scottie then he left ---and a few other key player like Shanahan --then they get great rookie and of couse Chelios but we know u just cant have one good guy to hold the team n their goalie is just mediocre if u ask me yet they are STILL the best --they gave the Avs a run for their money with the cup ---

16. Jul 14, 2009 at 7:46 PM
    hockey1chick

Member:
    Redondo Beach CA
    Vehicle:
    hahah --that is THE fun thing about a hockey game everyone get really passionate like one time i had my color and some King fan came up to me and said how doe it feel to be a fan on the losing team and i was like hey stupid we might be losing THIS game but u guys are loser in the whole LEAGUE!!!that shut him up!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top